visiting the village hidden in the leaf

(kirei's P.O.V)

it's been a while since i last saw hiruzen.so i plan on visiting him and scaring the shit out of him hehehehe okay so you all must be wondering why i'm acting like this but you can't blame me for wanting to have fun i mean it's not like i get this opportunity often .

so i was at least 50 meters away from the gates good they wont sense me here so i hid my chakra wore a cloak to hide mu face and talaported to hiruzen's office A.K.A the hokage's office i was right beside the door and since they didn't seem to notice that i was there.

i decided to make my presence known "give me the hokage or else ..." they jumped at the sound of my voice "who are you? and how dare you threaten us like that ?"one ninja who i recognize as an ANBU said while the room filled with ANBU and junin (sp?) "well you may ask the hokage if bay any chance he wanted this woman called Kirei to die" i said in a cold voice and right when i said that Hiruzen's eye's widened the ANBU and junin looked confused " like he would care about that woman-" the jonin started but got stopped "SILENCE how do you know about her ? and how come you were able to catch her even i can't even land a scratch at her ? is she safe if not i will make you pay" he said while glaring at me looking strong and all that on the outside while i know with one look in his eye that he's worried like hell.

"will if you want to know some one of my men sent her a litter that said that if she does not drink the sleeping potion that came with the litter thin you hokage-sama will die duo to a poison that we may have gave you will of curse she fell for it easily what a pathetic woman.anyway back to business shall we if you were to come with us we will not kill her if you refuse and by any chance i die then they will kill her instantly"i said amused at Hiruzen's reaction he looked like shit i tell you. his expression is priceless i know i may sound mean but come on it's his own fault for not coming to visit me."like hokage-sama will agree on-" "i will come with you just don't ,don't touch her i will do anything "he said looking much older thin he really was.

"but hokage-sama why wuld you agree?" "father i mean hokage-sama what are you thinking !?" the ninjas started to argue "SILENCE , look i want her safe if i was to see one scar on her you will regret it " he said with his eye's looking at me with the intent to kill  but i was not affected "hmmm OK you got you're self a deal .but i will need to ask something if you want me to keep that promise ." "ask what you want" "who or what is she to you ?for you to give you're life away for her ?" i asked wanting to know what he's going to say "she is like a mother to me always took care of me when i was sad ,sick and hurt she thought me everything i know as a ninja and i wuldn't be alive at the moment if it wasn't for her i would have staid in that forest to be eaten by the wild animal in it so of curse i would give my life for her after all it's just a little thing i could give repay to her kindness with" he said with a sad smile on his face the ANBU and junin looked surprised especially Asuma his son after all he didn't know of this and this is supposed to be his father "ooh how touching okay i changed my mind" "changed you're mind on what ?" asked Sarutobi scared that i may tell them to kill me i mean kirei i mean me ahh who cares "on teasing you hiru-chan!!" i said with a smile in my face while i remove the hood of my clock to reveal my face .

you should see his face it was priceless i mean it looked like- huh someone is hugging me .looking down at who is i see it's Hiruzen hugging me while burring his face on my stomach becuse he's short "don't you dare do that again do you know how worried i was sensei! will do you i was afraid that something happened to you ."he said tightening his arms around me "i'm sorry hiru-chan but i wanted to miss with a little i didn't know that this is how you will react .sorry hiru-chan "i said while hugging him back

so after we let go of each other.we looked around to see a bunch of ninja's with their jaws dropping .so i asked Hiruzen on why theire looking at me like that and he said that his going to tell me later "okay i would like you to meet someone this is my sensei Kirei " hiru-chan said while i bowed a little and said "hey there i well ask you guy's later on how this crybaby act when i'm not around but on the main time nice to meet you i'm Kirei i'm heru-chan's sensei and also his mother in a wird sort of way even thought were not related so nice to meet you" i said with a closed eye's smile in which half of the junin blushed at and maybe some of the ANBU hehehe

after explaining everything to the ninja's haru-chan showed me the village and it was beutiful. 

***///the next day\\\***

i woke up and took a shower and got dressed.walking in the apartment that haru-chan gave me yesterday i decided to go out so came down from the 5th floor to the 1st (the apartment looked nothing like an apartment instead it looks like a mansion).

walking around the village i saw a crowd in front of a man who looked like he is about to hit a little boy .now that's cruel how can he rise his hand to hit this cute little boy!!!.

so i did the most logical thing ...i took the hit for him .the man looked confused as to why i took the hit for the kid i mean i know that he has one of my children inside of him (kurama) but that is not a way to treat a child if you ask me.i glared at the man and if looks could kill he would be 10 feet under .he looked about to pee his pant so i said with venom in my voice "touch this boy again and believe me you will pay .do you understand" the man nodded his head fast" and that goes for all of you @$$holes ". with that i took the boy's hand and talaported us to my house .sitting him on the chair and starting bandaging his wounds "Th-thank yo-you for helping me" said a tiny but cute voice .looking at the Little boy i smiled a kind smile and said "you're welcome my name is Kirei by the way what's you're name?" "my name is Naruto Uzumaki nice to meet you too Kirei-chan !!believe it!!" the boy smiled a big smile at me that made me smile too.

i Lat Naruto stay with me for today i made dinner and watched T.V after the movie ended i looked at Naruto and he was sleeping right next to me .so i carried him to the spare room tucked him to the bed and kissed the top of his head saying a faint good night and shutting the door behind me.

(Naruto's P.O.V) 

the man was about to hit me so i closed my eye's waiting for the pain to come but when i heard a smack and didn't feel the pain. i opened my eye only for them to get wide THERE BEFORE ME STOOD AN ANGEL with scarlet /purple shining hair and electric blue eyes her body had big curves and- "touch this boy again and believe me you will pay .do you understand"the angel said i was  confused as to way such a beautiful woman will even look at me nonetheless help me !!!!"and that goes for all of you @$$holes" she continued to say thin held my arm and poof we were in a big house she sat me on a chair and started to bandage my cuts "Th-thank yo-you for helping me" i stuttered god i must have looked like an idiot she looked at me with kind dazzling smile and said in an angelic voice"you're welcome my name is Kirei by the way what's you're name?"Kirei what a beautiful name "my name is Naruto Uzumaki nice to meet you too Kirei-chan !!believe it!!" i said smiling a big smile .

i staid for dinner and after dinner she asked if i wanted to watch a movie with her so i said yes .i started to get sleepy at the end of it Kirei must have taught that i was asleep 'cus i felt her carry me up the stairs and put me in a soft bed kissing my forehead and saying a soft good night to me as she walked out the door .i felt really happy is that what a mother feels like if so i wish she was my mum .and with that thought i went to sleep.

(if you're a little lost she lookes 20 or so )

now peace :D