who is Kerei??

***//the next day\\\*** 

(Naruto's P.O.V)

i woke up to find myself in a strange bed THIS IS NOT MY BED WHAT AM I DOING HERE WHERE AM I WH- ohhhh now i remember last night Kerei-chan thought that i was asleep and put me in the bed after we ate dinner .

i got out if the bed and got down the stairs to be welcomed by kerei-chan in the kitchen cooking some bacon and eggs "good morning Naru-chan are you hungry i'm making some food sit on the table and wait until I'm finished to eat together " i hear Kerei-chan's angelic voice say "good morning to you to kerei-chan" i said.

i sat down and waited for her to finish cooking .when she does she sat down next to me and put a plate with some pancakes,bacon,eggs with a cup of orange juice . so i took a bite and stood there staring at it because it was the first time that i ever had homemade cooking i usually have cup raman and it tastes even bitter than i imagined it to be when i dreamed about having a family and eating whith them. (he ate raman with her yesterday) i really wish that she would be my mum i mean she is kind a good cook beautiful caring and sweet just like an angel ."Naru-chan why aren't you eating is bad if so i could make you something else" she said "n-no it's actually r-really good it's just it's the first time i ever tasted homemade cooking..." i said sadly she smiled at me with that smile that makes you want to melt "it's okay Naru-chan you can come and eat with me all the time okay don't be shay so from now on come over here at breakfast,lunch and dinner okay" i culdn't say anything i was so happy not just happy i was flying from happiness and had a big smile on my face "thank you Kerei-chan" she just smiled at me and we continued eating in peace.

after that she took me to the academy .when she was about to leave she came over to me and kissed the top of my head .

***///in the classroom\\\***

i was sitting there smiling and thinking of kerei-chan she really was like a mother to me even if we just met yesterday .but i don't want to tell her that it may creep her out .i don't want to creep her out she may be the only person that cars about me in this place ..okay it's decided i well become hokage so that people will respict me and to make Kerei-chan proud of me believe it.

Iruka-sensei came after a while red in the face "g-go-good mo-morning class"he stuttered weird he never stutters before the rest of the class must have noticed this because some random dude said "sensei why are you stuttering ?" "m-me stu-stuttering what are you talking ab-about hahahaha" i stood up and said "cut the crap and say what's wrong sensei .seriously i may ask Kerei-chan later she may tell me i mean she looked like she knows evrything she may know" thoght i said the last part for myself but looks like he heard because his head shot up to me whin i said the last part .

"Naruto how do you know kerei-sama ?" he said or should i say yelled "well... i was about to be hit by some man but she showed up and helped me ,took me to her home ,ate dinner together and some how i ended up sleeping at her house so she took me to the academy this morning" i said"w-what Naruto do you know who Kerei-sama is ?" "huh what do you mean who she is and why do you call her Kerei-sama ?" "oh my kami you really don't know who she is !!!okay okay i will tell who she is she is the sensei and adoptive mother of the 3rd hokage,sensei of Madara Uchiha and the 1st and 2nd hokage creator of chakra fonder of all the clans that are and were on this earth! the creator of the tailed beasts the goddess who looks after mankind the goddess of protection ,not just that if what i remember is right she is the god mother of Sasuke Uchiha too!! how can you not know her !!!?" w-what ?

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

w-what i have a god mother . why didn't anyone tell me this not just that she is a goddess and the thing is Naruto knows her and i don't i have to find her i want to meet her and ask her to be my sensei if she trained all those great people then she must be really strong.

suddenly the doors bursts open and there stood the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life "sorry to interrupt but Naru-chan forgot to take his lunch box so i came to give it to him" she said in an angelic voice that made me melt in the sound of beauty Iruka bowed to her with his face red like a tomato "Kerei-sama" he said. wait what? that's kerei she looks twenty not like some old lady like i thought she would be! "Kerei-chan why didn't you tell me you were that great and that you were important?"Naruto shouted gaaah he is so annoying."sorry Naru-chan i didn't know that it matter's anyway i bought you lunch here you go i well talk to you later as for now take this and after school come over to my house and i will tell you everything that you want to know okay?" he nodded and took the box from her happily .and she disappeared in a swill of Sakura petals.i will follow Naruto after school to find were she lived i have every right to after all she is my god mother right?.