Chapter 1: Beginning Of It All

You work a full-time job at 'The Brew' when your not attending 'Rosewood High', (Scott works a part-time job too).

I entered my home group room to find the Teacher waving at me, signalling me to come over, when I went over the bell went. "Alright class, we have a new student Miss Y/N Carson" the Teacher informs the other students while I smile and wave. I was about to take to take my seat when a boy with blond-ish hair, Nice jawline plus perfect biceps with green-like eyes burst into the classroom late, the Teacher scoffed, "Late again are we Mr.Di-" "yeah I'm sorry blah blah blah, continue your damn class already" the mysterious boy said, interrupting the teacher while taking a glance at me, I awkwardly walked to my seat since the intrusion killed the positive mood for me.The teacher shook his head as the bell rang for the first period of the day, before he walked out he said "Be on your best behaviour since according to your records you all may not graduate high school with attitudes like those", I sighed thinking how hard it will be getting through the day.

*Time Skip to Recess*

I slammed my locker to see a pretty brown haired girl who was in my home group class standing beside me, "Hi your the new girl, Y/N right?" I nodded slowly, "I'm Melissa Hastings, do you want to hang out with my friends and I?" I sighed saying 'thank you' while walking with her to her table. She introduced me to her friends especially her boyfriend Ian, Melissa complained how hard her Math homework is but I explained how I can help her since I have a higher IQ than an average Year 12 and can deal with homework easily.

*Time Skip after school + after Working at The Brew*

I stumble into my bedroom flopping onto the bed with bags under my eyes, my eyes were so close to be in dreamland when Scott barged into my room, "ughhhhhhhh what is it Scott, can't you see I'm busy dying on my bed?" Scott took the deepest breath then ran a sentence quickly in a blink of an eye, "Y/N can we please go to a party, my friends invited me there and I can't go alone since I need a ride. Pretty please, I promise I'll make breakfast plus clean up the house tomorrow?" I mentally facepalmed myself after I replied, "Fine, be ready at the door by 10:30".