Chapter 13: Bad Reputation...[Part 1]

If the stars knew how many times you've hung out with Ezra, they'd be amazed and it was continuous. You'd go everywhere together sometimes, to The Brew, to more friendly dinners and much much more. The bell had just rung for the end of school today, you looked at the empty halls and corridors and smiled as you walked into a classroom with coffee in your hand with the name imprinted with...

'Ezra Fitz'

"Good evening Ezra, I got you some coffee from The Brew" I smiled and placed the coffee at his desk, "Thank you
Y/N, you really didn't have to-" he looks in my eyes stubbornly, "Hey, you know it was either this or tea and the tea I make is terrible" we both laugh. He snaps his fingers, "Oh I forgot, Y/N I need to talk about your poetry grade, since you were sick last week, I handed out everyone's grades and might I say, congratulations Ms. Carson, you got A+ and the only one with that grade" I squealed and did a little dance, "I got an A+~I got an A+..." I realised that I was still in front of Ezra and the heat rose to my cheeks as he chuckled lightly. He was about to say something when the door busts open by the person I least wanted to see in my life right now....

 He was about to say something when the door busts open by the person I least wanted to see in my life right now

It was awkward. Too awkward. He looked at both of us and leaned against a desk, "Well good evening Fitz, what are you to doing all by yourselves...with the door closed?" I clenched my fists and Ezra secretly panicked at the view. "Why do you care? Why don't you run along with your stoner buddies like you should and mind your own business!" I take a step further but Ezra strikes up and says, "Y/N..." I sigh and take a step back. Jason chuckles, "You know what's funny? I didn't know Students could kiss a teachers cheek after a 'friendly' dinner". That's tears it. I punched his jaw only for him to be knocked down to the ground with Ezra pulling me back lightly, I grabbed Ezra's hand and began to walk out f the door, I stopped and looked back, "Say stuff like that again and you won't have the mouth to say anything else".

*Skip to the Teachers Lounge*
(All teachers are gone except Ezra)

We headed into the Teachers Lounge and sat down of exhaustion, I turn to Ezra, "I'm sorry if I lost my cool back there, I couldn't just stand there and let him talk smack about us, plus he deserved that for the way he's treated me lately...I-" Ezra intertwines his fingers with mine and looks me in the eyes, "Please Y/N, violence wasn't the answer but we shouldn't be talking over the teacher and student line, it'll make matters worse and I might lose my job, it only is fine when it's out on the streets and we talk for a couple of minutes then move on in our lives. I'm sorry-" great. Now I cut him off. "No, I should be sorry, I-I caused you trouble and Jason might hurt your reputation and everything and you'll lose your job over me and I...look, I'll leave you alone if you want" I get up and move to the door, before I walked out, I spoke, "but remember Ezra...all the times that I spent with you were really pure happiness...and I never want you to forget that.