Chapter 20: A Choice

I took a deep breathe in...

Fuck it.

I grabbed my stuff and headed towards my bike and peddled off to our spot, why the fuck am I doing this? Why am I going back? To him? I stopped and parked my bike in front of the school and headed towards the tree..our tree. I run up to the tree to see his back towards me, "You know, not everything can go your way? How I tried to get you back with me, how I made the most regretful mistake and lost the one thing that matter the most-" I stood up, "I am not an item that you can just toss around Jason! You used me for my looks and when you found that blonde bitch you ditched me for her..you ditched our love for some new one..." we both went silent. "I'm sorry Y/N..." I shook my head, "your not sorry-" he turns around, "I'M SORRY OKAY! DON'T YOU GET IT! Every day I have to suffer the consequences of not having you as my one and only, not even a friend. Every day I have to just pass the halls, seeing you talk to other guys just like that! I remember the day you walked in looking so depressed! How I broke you and how Mr. Fitz broke you could literally be seen on the look of your face...I regretted that the most, seeing you hurt, hurts me the most!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks, "why did I even bother coming here.." I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist and pins me to the tree, "I'm sorry". That's all he said, after that, I couldn't talk, his lips were on mine, his hand on my waist and wrist, I tried pushing him away but he only held onto me stronger. I managed to push him off and stand there puffing, I choked out, "what do you like about me..." he looks up, "what?" I look at him, "what do you like about me.." he slowly walks to me. "I like the way your so friendly with everyone, I like the you concentrate when you read, how you always raise your hand when any teacher asks a question, I like how you can draw and play sports but look So beautiful when doing it, when doing anything...but most of all...I love you for you and it'll never change in my heart".

I lifted my head and looked at his eyes, I smiled. For once I actually smiled, I reached his shoulder and pushed myself up, my lips met his lips in a sweet, peaceful moment. He snakes his arms around my waist pulling me closer, we break apart, he kissed me again after I said those three words...

I love you.

The End.