Chapter 18: No means no!

It was lunchtime and Melissa, our friends and I were ranting about hot guys and girls when I spoke up about the friend date with Damon (no it's not a crossover, I'm using him as a side character so he doesn't matter), I swear I must've saw Jason tense up but I shook it off. "So are you excited for this date with Damon?" Ian speaks up while spinning a basket ball on his finger, I sighed frustratedly, "no, it's not even a date to me, we're friends and he ask me to hang out at the movies so don't get your panties in a knot and think it's a date" I snapped back at him. I turn around and see Damon walking up to me, "Hey, we're still on for tonight? I got the chips that I can sneak in when no ones looking" I smiled a bit, but I whacked his shoulder scolding him to not disobey the movie theatre rules.

*Time Skip To After school*

I started to head over to The Brew to start my shift when I see Emily holding a 'help wanted' paper while standing beside the counter, I walk up to her (reminder that Y/N's the second in charge of The Brew), "Emily hi! I see your looking for a spot at The Brew, here since my boss isn't here to do the interview, I'll make it easier for you and give you a quiz, come sit" I sat down and motioned for her to sit down to start the interview. Let the quiz begin! "So Emily, why did you want this job?" She took a deep breathe in, "I want to get this job to earn extra cash and save up for things in the future!" I nodded my head and we continued on until the last question, "why do you believe you are qualified for this position?" She looked up at me and smiled, "Well I help my mom make coffee and all types of teas at home, I'm a good cook and can clean too all because of my mom!" I smiled back and she blushed. I arranged my paper and shake her hand, "Brilliant Ms. Fields, you've got the job! Come back tomorrow around the same time and we'll get you started on a station!" I walk off to finish off my shift.

*Time Skip to the Movie Theatre*

I walk into the theatre and already see Damon leaning against a wall, waiting for me, we both go in and I expected him to sit one seat away from me but he just commanded me to sit right  next to him

I walk into the theatre and already see Damon leaning against a wall, waiting for me, we both go in and I expected him to sit one seat away from me but he just commanded me to sit right next to him. Oh boy, this should be good...I hated it. The entire time during the movie was Damon trying to either flirt with me or try these ugly-ass moves which in the end lead to him trying to kiss me which was gladly denied, I'm walking home now, I already threw my box of popcorn at him and made a scene so all I'm left with is to go home, alone, in the dark. I enter my house to see Scott and Jason playing games and I didn't even say hi, because I couldn't, I was too busy crying as I ran up the stairs and into my room, locking it and just bawling out. I could hear someone come up the stairs, they knocked on the door and I let them in to see Jason. I look away scratching my neck awkwardly as he sat down on my bed, he had a serious look that made me look at him. "He tried something on you...didn't he?" All I could do was nod as the tears rolled down my cheek again. He motioned for me to give him a hug which I gladly took, I need this..so bad..Everything in the world stopped. My tears are gone, my sobs were cleared out and my eyes stop opening as I accidentally slept on Jason.

I'm a dumbass.

*A/N - I'm so sorry for the latte chapter! My wifi was down! Plus this chapter sucks!*