Welcome to the Dark Side

A new side to life, a new kind of love. A tragedy that could lead to a wonderful beginning? What will Bo become and what will she do when the unexpected hits her?

Read my new Fantasy story Now!

Chapter 1

Where did it all begin? Bo, our main character, was a 16 year old teenager. She was beautiful, with long brown hair, hazel eyes, not very tall, but not short. Yadda yadda with all those details.

All she wanted in this world was to be loved and to love. she longed for it. Without it, she felt empty and bored with life. It had been 8 months since her last relationship. He was a football player, hispanic, and most of all a jerk. He left her for no reason other than he was bored with her. But now she was use to guys leaving her for no reason.

The story begins on a bus to theatre districts, Theatre districts is when schools in that area go to a specific school and preform pieces to try to get a spot in states. States is when schools from all other the world go to one state and compete against other states for the Theatre Cup. Anyway, on that very bus is where it all began, for the most part. It technally began in the classroom before they got on the bus.

Bo was sitting in the classroom with everyother student waiting for the bus to get there. She wasnt alone however, she was talking with her friends. Dakota, Tessa, Maddie, and Carrey.

Dakota was and still is Bo's best friend. They met their freshman year, at first they didnt really like eachother but by the beginning of sophomore year they've grown to love eachother. As for Tessa and Maddie they were part of the clique with Bo and Dakota. Tessa was a cheerleader, until she got mad that they let "fat" girls join the team. She proceeded to go to the principal because one of them took her place as flyer, of course the principal couldnt do anything about it, so she quit and now hates the whole damn school for it. Maddie, shes a strange one, but they still loved her regardless of her music genre choice or the wierd things she happens to say. Last but not least, Carrey, Bo and Carrey hadent been close friends. Carrey was gay, she liked girls so i guess you could call is lesbian. She was a dike. Not a bad looking dike either. Bo always told herself "if i were to ever be lesbian, id go for Carrey." She never took that seriously though. Carrey and Bo always joked around and called eachother girlfriend and hugged eachother like it. But both of them knew it was just a joke.

Anyway back to that morning, all of them were waiting in that large room talking waiting for the bus. Bo and Carrey were just sitting there laughing, joking around. They were getting along a lot more than normal and Bo was liking talking to her so openly. It was new and exciting.

So the bus gets there and as soon as they get on the bus the group goes to the back of the bus. Bo and Dakota in the back right seats with Carrey infront of them. Tessa in the very back to the left and in front of her Maddie.

Everyone was so excited for districts. Bo being the "tumblr girl" she wanted to be was of course on snapchat and instagram posting picture after picture.

Carrey took notice to this and said here snapchat me "@Carreybear"

"okay i will" so Bo sends her a rediculious but semi-cute picture. and then procedes to take more pictures for her story and instagram profile.

Then she gets the brilliant idea to take Carreys glasses and take pictures with them. She took so many she had to delete old pictures to take more.

*Carrey snapchats back*

Bo opens it and its a off guard picture of her and the caption was "You look so beautiful in my glasses"

Chapter 2

all she could focus on at this point were the mysterious butterfly's in her stomach. she's a girl, this should not be happening.

Bo was no homophobic , she just didn't know what that feeling was towards Carrey.

she just brushed it off and went back to snap chatting .

"aww thanks, but nothing compared to you" and took a picture of Carrey off-guard.

they talked and snap chatted the whole way to districts while everyone else on the bus was either at the front singing or in the back with us ... sleeping .

finally the 45 minute bus ride was over and they could finally get off their already aching asses.

so many people, girls , but mostly guys! hot and talented guys from all over the area. it was everything she could dream of.

she got off the bus and Carrey and Bo went to go get food and then sit in the auditorium for the first couple of one acts.

one acts are short plays.

Dakota and Maddie went off some where else in the auditorium while Bo,Carrey, and Tessa sat together close to the front but off to the side. Tessa as always was texting her boyfriend. Bo and Carrey being single we're talking and laughing like best friends.

It could of been considered flirting if Bo only knew she was.
"so you have a girlfriend right?" Bo asked Carrey
"no, I'm talking to this girl though. it's difficult though because she doesn't know whether or not she likes girls enough to be out about it."
"oh well I hope it all works out" Bo smiled but on the inside it kind of upset her that she was talking to someone. but again she just brushed it off to the side since the first show was beginning.

they both laughed together and enjoyed each others company. Carrey would sneak a look at Bo every now and then, but no would just miss it as Carrey turns away. Bo felt something there, but that confused her. she had never felt this way toward a girl before. she didn't know how to act about it either. but she knew she couldn't tell anyone about it, especially not Carrey.