Chapter 5

"ohh well it doesnt matter, its not like were dating or anything"

so she just went back to sit down with Dakota, Maddie, & Tessa , who by the way was still texting her boyfriend. its like if she stopped texting him she'd die.

"BIG, MONKEY, TOWER , PEOPLE SCREAMING AND RUNNING" 

"um, who am i friends with." bo said as she entered a table of screaming humans.

"us whore, were playing charades."

"oh thats why there was screaming."

"so, whats with you and Carrey?"

oh god, she'd been waiting for this question.

"what do you mean? were just friends."

dakota knowing every last inch of bo's brain, knew that there was something that bo wasnt telling her. 

"mhm, you gonna tell me later?" dakota smiled with a "im your best friend so you better at least tell me" smirk.

"yup" i said laughing. 

"ooooo" maddie said hinting something in her tone.

and of course Tessa didnt say anything or even know what was going on because she was still messaging her boyfriend. this was beginning to become something serious. 

"Tessa! Hello?"

"huh?" 

"oh, so you do speak."

"shut up bo." she said with a laugh.

Later that night after the one acts were done, it was finally time to go home after a long day. Everyone who sat in the front stayed up there and slept.And everyone in the back was either on their phones or sleeping. Bo was by herself in the back seat and Carrey was infront of her. Dakota to the left back and Maddie and Tessa in the next to seats. 

Bo was laying there on her phone on twitter. She was looking at Carreys twitter page. So she deciede to tweet. She wanted carrey to see it but didnt want her to know that. 

"i like them, but they like someone else." 

after that she went to sleep.

20 MINUTES AFTER FALLING ASLEEP

The bus came to a stop and they finally got back to school. time to go home and sleep. 

Bo's mom was already there waiting so she said her goodbyes and went home. 

She got home and hopped in the shower for 5 minutes and then went to lay in bed till she fell asleep.

she lied there with her eyes closed, thinking and drifting to sleep.

"stop it, stop, im ticklish! I cant breath" "ill stop if you kiss me" "okay okay, then stop tickling me." i leaned in to kiss Carrey. 

Its like a dream, im with this amazing and incredible person. Ive never known someone like her and shes all mine. 

"i love you bo." 

"i love you carrey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short chapter. Been busy all day. Anyway let me know what you think so far & ill post the next chapter later (:

thanks,

Taylor