Chapter 3

Carrey was the last person she ever thought she would like. There had never been these feelings for her. Though there was always something,she never expected it to be something like this. 

She wasnt going to deny it.

She was just going to try to talk herself out of it. Maybe it was just a weird horomone thing. Maybe this isnt really happening. Maybe it was all just a dream. 

But the only thing close to a dream was falling asleep during the preformance and she surely wasnt asleep during that. 

And then she realizes that intermission has started when Carrey gets up. 

"im going to get something to eat, want anything?'

"no thanks, i think im gonna wait for the line in the bathroom to die down." Bo replies and Carrey leaves. Bo watches her as she leaves, she watches her hips and how they moved, how she seemed to not notice anyone around her. And then it hit her, she looked at Carrey differently than any other girl. She wanted to hug her tight and hold her close, close enough to feel her heart beat. She wanted to lay with her at 3 am and talking abou anything and everything. She wanted to kiss Carrey soft and warm and with passion, and other times with love and lust. She wanted to be the one to make her smile, and wipe her tears when shes sad.

She sat there day dreaming

"oh shut up, you love me." bo said sarcastically as she was sitting on the top of Carrey. "do you? do you reallly?" Carrey said with a smirk. bo gave her the look and all carrey could manage to say was "oh shut up and kiss me"  Bo kissed her, first a peck, then again, but this time a little longer, more and more passionate until it was a full makeout. the kind where you can hear eachother breathing, bodies pressed together, hands exploring eachothers bodies, sending chils down their spines. "Bo," Carrey started " I really-

"Bo!" 

"huh? what?" she hadent realized she'd been day dreaming so long, Carrey was back. 

"whats the matter,the show that boring?"she joked

"no, the show is amazing, just fantastic"