Chapter 4

The lights dimmed, and now she had a acceptable reason to stop talking. If she hadnt she might of said something completly redicilous and then Carrey would think her crazy. 

They one act they were watching was called "A Broken Promise" Its about a russian woman comes to America to start new in a free country. So she gets a job working for these terrible people who treat the women like shit. They lock them in a room with steel doors with machines and cloth. One day theres a fire and almost all died and some commited suicide jumping from the 3 story window. The russian woman survies with serious injuries. and eventually dies. mean while she et a man and he was going to propose to her that day, but had to propose to her at her death bed in the hospital. 

It was a beautiful one act. Even Carrey cried, and Carrey doesnt cry. Atleast not in front of people.

Bo took notice and offered Carrey a tissue from her baby sized Kleenex she had in her bag. Carrey smilied and nodded in acceptance. 

Then there was a 15 minute wait until you could leave after the one act before you could leave. This was for the judges to do their "judging". so Bo and Carrey talked while Tessa was of course turning her phone back on to text her boyfriend. 

Tessa was what i guess you could call a new aged version on the mean girls. I mean she was defiantly a Regina George. Dont get her wrong, the girls loved her. But she is a total drama queen. Shes the "cant sit on the floor or chair without something to sit on because im wearing white pants" type of girl. She went to church but she sure cusses like a sailor. She also was a very hateful person, and homophobic, or as she would say "im not homophobic, im just afraid of the sin inside". That was her catch phrase it seemed like. Anyway, she was still loved and part of the clique and they couldnt just dump her out because they all had to adit they would miss her. 

Anyway, Bo and Carrey were sitting there conversating about the play they just watched. 

"it was beautiful and the acting was just perff!"

"no Carrey, stop!" Bo said to her jokingly. 

"or what?" and Carrey proceeded to poke Bo in her ribs, her new found tickle spot. 

Carrey seemed to like tickeling Bo. Or was this a way of her flirting? Either way, Bo liked it. 

"so tell me about the girl your talking to." Bo asked Carrey

"oh god. okay let me get a picture of her." "here, shes so sexy oh my god!"

"wow shes hot!" Bo replied and she was right.

Her name it Holly. Brunette with the biggest and most gorgeous brown eyes that sparkle. How could Bo compare to that? How could she possibly beat this beautiful girl who probably had a great personality, when she was just a theatre geek who lived on Tumblr and ate pizza her entire life? She knew she had not chance at stealing Carreys heart from someone like her. So why try?

"ya, i know! Its difficult thought. she's still on the edge about coming out and how her friends would accept her. Shes never really dated a girl before and she doesnt know how to handle it."

"oh, well that sucks. have you tried talking to her about it?"

"yeah but she just keeps saying she dosnt know"

"im sorry, i hope everything works out for you guys though, i can tell you really like her." Bo smiled, but on the inside it killed her to say that. 

"thanks, what about you?"

"what do you mean what about me?"

"your love life, hows it going?"

"oh, that. i mean its very, .... dull. My last relationship didnt go so well."

Alex Jacobs. A football player for their highschool team. Bo had liked him since middle school but never really knew him. Until one day on the weekend of her freshman year he came to this elementary school she was working at. They started talking and he messaged her on facebook to text him later that night. Long story short, he asked her out 2 weeks later. and then after a month they started drifing apart. or more like he was drifing from her and she could ell but didnt want to admit it. They broke up and he never talked to her again after that. They havent spoken since. 

"oh wow. thats harsh im sorry." Carrey looked sincere in her eyes.

"its fine, it was 8 months ago and im fine now. just going with the flow ya know?" Bo laughed and smiled. 

the doors to the auditorium opened and it was okay to leave and go get dinner. so all 3 of them got up and walked out. Thinking Carrey was going to sit with them they walked to the booth together. But as soon as Bo went to asked if she was going to sit next to her, Carrey was gone. She had saw Carrey 20 ft away, smiling and flirting with Holly.