Chapter 11

I wake up the next morning and look over on River's side of the bed only to find him not there.

Last night we had barely talked. We were both mad at each other in a way. And I was extremely confused about the choice of words River had used last night. Sigh. Let's hope everything will be okay.

I jump up from my bed when I instantly feel as though I was going to throw up again.

I run towards the bathroom as quick as I could.

Once I was done I had washed my face and brushed my teeth. I hope I will still be pretty once I have a child.

If you didn't know I was 3 months along. My stomach was starting to bulge out. But not too big. And I was happy for that.

I walk down the penthouse stairs. There was still no sign of River. He didn't even leave a note. Nothing.

I sigh as I grab a banana out of the fridge.

Suddenly I hear Bold and the Beautiful turn on from the living room? Who could that be?

I run towards the living room only to find Efa sitting on the couch with blankets over herself, gawking at the television, and eating a giant tub of strawberry ice cream.

She turns her head and gives me a giant smile with a spoon full of ice cream.

"I let myself in." She says as she continues to look at the television. Her eyes were glued on it.

I sigh as I walk over and sit next to Efa. I could tell something was different about her. She seemed... less talkative. I wonder what got into her.

"So... what's wrong?" I say with the cousin powers I have. She knew I know everything. She always hated me for that. But, she stuck around.

"Nothing." She mutters under her breath as she  scoops a giant piece of ice cream into her mouth making her shiver.

"Efa. Come on. Tell me what your hiding!" I now begging her. I'm so eager to find it what she is thinking.

"I was just with Orlando last night. After we dropped Heath at the hospital." She says softly as she stares at the ground hopelessly.

Now I'm laughing. I know exactly what she did last night! She had sex with Orlando! HA!

"You had sex with Orlando didn't you?" I say breathlessly as she stares at the ground.

"Hell yeah I did! And he is amazing!" She now is practically yelling.

I laugh as she stuffs a bunch of ice cream in her face in enjoyment. I never thought that they would become something. I never really thought about River's friends love life.

As I turn to look at the television Efa and I both hear the front door swing open. We both stand up and run down the hallway to see who was there. Efa had her blankets as weapons and I had a pillow I pulled off of the couch.

Suddenly I see Orlando holding a drunk River over his shoulders. River was whispering something in Orlando's ear as Orlando shakes his head. 

"Hey." I say as both River and Orlando look over at Efa and I. River and I make eye contact for a brief moment but I look away quickly.

"Hi Orlando." Efa mutters as she looks at Orlando with her big eyes.

"Hey... Efa, you were great last ni- I mean! It was nice carrying Heath with y- no, it was nice talking with you." Orlando stutters. I notice a blush creep on both of there faces. River and I were just bursting out laughing. River hadn't seemed too drunk but he was starting to sober up. Thankfully.