Chapter 19

"WHY the FUCK do we have to file a damn divorce?!?!" River was now yelling so loud that he was hurting my ears. I could my face start to mist with pain. I didn't want this to happen. Heck, why did it even have to happen?!

"Language River!" I hear River's mom say sternly at him giving him an intent stare. But River gave her daggers making her gasp a bit in shock. I squeezed River's hand to make him calm down. I could hear him scoff a bit as he sat back down trying to calm himself.

"So please father. Tell me the stupid reason I have to divorce River." I say folding my hands on the table looking at him with a cocky look. My mom raises her eyebrows at my reaction but I really don't give a fuck.

"Peanut, all of us parents have been talking and... our companies aren't making as much money as we thought we would once you two got married. So, Peanut we are going to send you back to Germany to file that you are the long lost princess of Germany while you will be bound to marry prince Victor of Norway. While River will arrive back to Greece half the time and France the other. He will get married to Meijra of  Austria." This is when I squeezed River's hand so many time that I could hear him grinding his teeth next to me.

"I need to be excused." I stand up from my seat and walk away into the hallway of the restaurant. I could hear people whispering 'isn't that Emmer?! Oh my god.. it is!' Stuff like that. The sad part is that made me even sadder.

I could hear people say that River and I were such a cute couple. And that's when I burst into tears.

I could hear River's footsteps running my way. I didn't know where to go. Where am I supposed to go?! I quickly look for the sign for the women's restroom. I swift through the hall and burst into the women's bathroom.

"Ems! Come on! Open the door!" River was pounding on the door.

"River, It's the women's room! Get away!" I yell but he just pounds harder at the door.

Finally I sigh to myself and unlock the door for River to enter.

"Ems..." He says breathlessly as he locks the door behind him and runs his hands through his jet black hair. He looked so sexy right now. He looks concerned with his black suit shirt on with his red tie on. He had black ripped jeans on. His eyes looked gorgeous right now. He looked sexy sooooo much right now!

"Ems, I don't know why to do. They have the divorce papers at the dinner table! Ems! I can't lose you again! Never again!" He grabs my wrists with tears in his eyes. He held my wrist up against the bathroom wall making me gasp as tears started to fill my eyes.

"I don't know what to do either River." I whisper as he looks at me with his blue eyes turning a dark shade of blue as he gets even more sad. Over the years I've noticed that his eyes would turn darker when he was mad or sad. It had to be a genetic thing or something. I wonder if our child would turn out like that.

"Ems, I love you. I don't ever want to lose you! I fucking love you! And obviously our parents care more about there cash than our feelings!" He takes He hands off of my wrists letting me free from his body cage. He keeps running his hands through his hair in anger and sadness.

"River, I love you too. I don't want to lose you either. I'd be mad without you."

River swiftly walks towards me with his hair gliding in the wind with how powerful his walk was.

He grabs my waist and quickly and kisses me. I open my mouth allowing him to let him tongue touch mine. He groans a bit under his breath when his hands squeeze my butt making me jump. I put my hands on his neck gliding my thumbs in his hair.

"Ems..." He says lightly in between a kiss. He was undressing me. But, I truly didn't care that we were in the bathroom. I didn't care that we might be divorcée. I don't even care if people complain. I just want him right now. I need him right now.