Chapter 20

River and I now have been clinging to each other since the moment we woke up. We really don't care if people judge us because we just want to be together. Currently, tears were falling down my face. I couldn't stop them. I can't control them. River had a few tears here and there but I know that he wants to look like a man. So, I didn't question him.

"Ems..." River says with a crack in his voice.

"Hmmm?" I said nestling into his big arms. Those big arms. Kind arms. SEXY arms.

River stopped from where we were walking. We were in the airport and we were holding a lot of things. People did stare and whisper about us. It's normal when you're famous.

"I will be your husband again." He says looking straight into my hazel eyes. He eyes started to turn a shade of dark blue. He was mad. But he was determined.

"I really wish that River."

"And, I will make sure I visit you every now and then during the pregnancy." Now more tears were falling down my face. I didn't know how we were going to have a child together and maintain our countries. But somehow I hope it will work.

I just nod my head.

"Flights 145B is and boarding AND flights 279A is boarding!"

River and I sigh. Those were our flights. And sadly, they were at the other sides of the airport. It was a tiny airport but, it had a lot of gates.

"I don't wanna lose you Ems!" River was now crying. But in a manly way.
I was crying too. River brought me into a big hug. He was kissing my head over and over again. River lifted my head and give me the most passionate kiss. We were kissing for what seemed like an eternity. We continues to kiss until suddenly we heard our names. We both looked at each other with a questioned look.

We both sigh when we heard it was Ditzy Gossip. That was the gossip channel everyone watched besides the people that were in it. And sadly River and I have been in it a LOT.

We both turn our heads still holding each other and listened to what was on because we heard our names.

"Rumor has it that River Thornes and Emmer Thornes ahem, I mean Lee Glyne!" She banged her papers on the table to make it more dramatic.

Everyone gasped. They were all murmuring something but River and I just put on our poker face prepared for the worst. We still hadn't noticed that we were holding each other. It felt normal.

"That's right! Emmer and River and DIVORCED!" That's when River and I wanted to run. I could feel him squeeze my back. I knew he wanted to run, but, if we did we wouldn't see each other again until a while.

"AHHHHHHH THERE THEY ARE!!!!!!" I hear a lady scream holding her child's hand. What kind of mother does that?! Keep minding your own business.

"River..." I say breathlessly as I look up at him. He didn't know what to do. We were still clinging on each other. He wouldn't let go. He even tightened his grip on me.

"River! Why are you guys divorced?!" This is when the paparazzi arrived. They were asking us a billion questions.

"Ask our fucked up parents that question!" River was now in anger. He took my hand and walked away to my gate. I looked questioned at him.

"Riv-" This is when River gave me a kiss with a tear falling down.

"Ems... I love you. And only you." He says breathlessly from the kiss. His eyes were starting to look puffy from everything.

"Will you love only me?"

This is when I leaned in to kiss him. He moaned as I let him into my mouth. Our tongues met. Sadly, for possibly the last time.

"It will always only be you. But River, we may not be able to be remarried. I want to remarry you, but, if you have a spark with Meijra you need to give it a try. I don't want you unhappy." I say with tears falling down my face.

"I want the same for you Ems. So please, do whatever you want. Just please let me always have a price of your heart." I kiss his cheek and smile.

"You already do." He gives me another kiss on the lips and then waves goodbye to me.

"Bye Ems." He says with manly tears falling down his cheeks.

"Bye River." I say as we unfold from our hug and walk away. I turned my head once I was through the gate. You have to be strong Emmer. Be strong!

++River's P.O.V.++

"Bye Ems." I say with tears falling down my cheeks. I didn't give a fuck if this was hurting my ego. All I cared about was Emmer and our baby. There goes the people that I will always love and cherish. I will find a way back to you Ems. Wether I die doing it.

"Bye River." She says not turning her head until she walks through the gate.

"Ems..." I say breathlessly. This is when my heart shattered.

"River!" I hear someone call. It was Ems. She was running with her luggage.

"What are you do-" she cut me off by giving me the best kiss in my life. And this is the only person I will accept kisses from. Forever.

"I love you." She says walking away.

"I will always love you." This is when she was balling. I could hear her cry and see part of her body crying. And I was crying as well.

"Shit..." I could feel sadness take over me. 14 year old me wouldn't even know the definition of love! I love to love someone but, all love stories come with sadness. But Im determined to get Ems back to me one way or another.

🥀💍🥀

WELL happy Halloween guys! Comment what you are going to be! And always have fun no matter what🤣 and btw when ppl have bowls in there hard saying "take one" just take 10!

Love ya!