Part 14 - Just Leave...

Elise and Mandy stayed in my room, and Elise's mom and step-dad stayed in the guest room. 

Mandy was insisting that she got a spot in my closet all for her clothes and shoes. I honestly don't know how Elise can put up with her. Elise and Mandy slept on an air mattress in my room. 

But during the night Elise crawled into my bed because Mandy had pushed her off. I fell back asleep and started dreaming about a wedding. I was the bride but Spider-Man was the groom. I kept telling him to take off his mask and he said he wouldn't because I would be disspointed. 

"Y/N?" Someone called, "Y/N!" I felt someone shaking me and I saw Elise standing over me. 

"What?" I asked tired. 

"Your alarm just rang and you hit snooze and just fell back asleep." I smiled and sat up in bed, 

"You're already dressed?" Elise was dressed up in leggings, a red flannel shirt, and brown leather boots that went up to her knee. Her hair was curled and she had already even put makeup on. 

"Yeah, I woke up really early and decided to get ready." "Where's Mandy?" I asked.

"I don't know she just came out of the bathroom and went downstairs probably to eat breakfest." 

"Oh, well I have to get dressed." I pulled out a purple tye-die t-shirt and black leggings. I brushed my hair and just decided to keep it down for the day. I went to the bathroom and put on conceler, and mascara. I walked back to my room, 

"Come on, let's go downstairs." I told Elise as I grabbed my phone and backpack. 

We headed downstairs and I heard Mandy laughing. When we got down we walked into the kitchen and saw Mandy sitting at the table staring intently on Peter who was sitting across from her. Peter's eyes went to me and they lit up, 

"Hi Y/N" "Hey Peter, what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I came to walk with you. Mandy answered the door and insisted I sat down and talked to her." 

I felt the feeling of jealousy in my stomach again. 'I can't believe Mandy is actually trying to take Peter away from me.' I thought to myself. 

"Oh, well we should get going. We don't want to be late." I said through clenched teeth. 

I grab my keys and we all head out the door. I grab Peter's hand and hold it. Peter and I walk ahead of Mandy and Elise. I feel bad that I stuck Elise with Mandy. Peter and I are talking about him stopping a bank robbery. 

 "Ow!" Mandy yelps. I roll my eyes and turn around, 

"What's wrong, Mandy?" 

"My feet hurt from walking." She whines. 

"I told you that you shouldn't wear those shoes." Elise chirps.

"Well lucky for you Mandy, we're at the Subway." 

Mandy makes a disguisted face, "We're taking the Subway?" 

"Yes, that's the only way to get to school." I answer. 

We all get on the subway and luckily find seats. It was very funny watching Mandy adjust to how the subway moves. She kept almost falling out of her seat, and she held Peter's arm for support, which did not make me happy. We got off the subway and walked up the stairs to get to school. 

Elise's eyes widened, "Wow, that looks big and fancy." Mandy didn't look impressed. We walked into the school and Peter and I headed for our lockers. Peter went to his and Mandy and Elise followed me to mine.