Chapter 1: New Life

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. ~Carol Burnett

Stiles Stilinski could deal with a lot of things after all he did work for the FBI criminal behavior unit.

When on this particular days he was watching Spencer do one of his magic tricks and kind of just relaxing. He had got his paperwork done and now he could just hang out.

A thought passed through his head that he never thought he would ever think again. And that thought was, I wonder how is the Pack doing?

You see, dear reader, Stiles had not had contact with the Pack for almost 10 years now. Crazy right? Well not really. Scott, the great true alpha, had kicked him out of the pack for reasons are still unclear to this day. Stiles stayed stone cold for most of it, but when he got into his beloved Jeep he couldn't help, but let out a sob and that turned into a full-on crying as he drove away. This was after graduation so he doesn't have to about worry about seeing the Pack every day.

Finally getting home he dried his eyes and cleaning up his face a little bit. Then Stiles walked into the house to see his dad sitting at the table with a big smile on his face. The sheriff held up a letter. That letter held Stiles future which would lead to his life now.

That letter held a letter that said Stiles got into the University of California, one of the best schools in the country for forensic psychology. He it was so excited about getting into the college of his dreams and he couldn't have been happier this had for sure turned his day around.

Stiles spent his taking online classes to get a jump on college and working with his father on cases the two were inseparable. Stiles smiled fondly to himself remembering those days of working with his dad.

After college, he had worked with a police department for about a year and a half until one day he got a call. He was worried about going to work for the FBI and not only the FBI but for the CBU as well. He could not have been happier though.

A week later, he was in Quantico, Virginia and had met the team. That was also the day he his wonderful husband, Spencer Reid.

He and Spencer had dated about two years before Spencer proposed and about two months after that he and Spencer got married. That was about a year ago now.

Breaking from his thought he looked at his wonderful husband and in that moment knew he wouldn't change a thing. He had only gone back to Beacon Hills for his father's wedding to Melissa. He was more than happy for them. Much to the family dismay, Scott didn't come so because he was "sick". If there was one plus to the whole trip it was other than the wedding it was it Stiles' father and Spencer got along famously.

He and Spencer's  own wedding was small with only family and friends. It was simple but elegant. Derek (Morgan) teased them endlessly the whole time but it was a great day they were all a family.

Stiles met Spencer's mom that day and got along famously. They were always pulling pranks on Spencer and would talk for hours on the phone telling each other stories about things that even Spencer didn't even know or probably want to know about.

The most important thing of all this was at Stiles was happy. After the pack abandoned him he never thought he would feel happy again then after so many hardships, five years of college and five more years of working at the job were people died daily he had three years being with Spencer, he was happy. And with that final thought, he couldn't help, but smile happily. He looked up at his husband and knew that this was where he was supposed to be.

Breaking Stiles moment of peace Hocth yelled, "We got a case."

Spencer and Stiles shared a look and before long the Team was seated in the conference room.

When they were all seated JJ put up pictures on the screen and said, "I got a serial murder. Five girls in the last six months. Each middle-class just disappeared one day. Their family said they just didn't come home. They were all blonde haired blue eyed in the 20s."

Derek jumped in, "We got a type."

She nodded and continued, "They are Mogon Langan, Ruth Gattney, Mary McComas, Kay Ryan, and Patricia Robb. Langany was taken coming home from a date, Gaffney on the way home from the dinner was she worked, McComas from the store, Ryan on her way back from class, and Robb on her way to pick her kids up from school. McComas, Gaffney, and Ryan were married. The others either single or dating. They were found headless with multiple stab wounds covering their bodies. They also appear to have been sexually assaulted The ME reports."

We all nod at the sickening news. We had to take the case to stop this from happening to more women. Hocth gave us the barest hint of a smile and said, "Wheels up in twenty."

They all rush to get their travel bags and be ready. When they all got on the plane they began getting into more detail of the case like our heads were left beside the bodies also how they were in the woods hidden but not very well.

Finally, someone asked, "Where are we going?"

And Stiles had heard something he never wanted to hear again. "Beacon Hills, California."

Spencer looked Stiles sharply smiled a soft sad smile and squeezing his hand as if to say "We will get through this."