Chapter 8: I'm Bi Actually

The best revenge is massive success. -Frank Sinatra.

Stiles wasn't one to brag, but he had an amazing, awesome, genius husband that he couldn't have been more proud of.

The way the cuts on the neck had been made could only be made with a certain type of medieval sword or old-fashioned guillotine. So their part of this unsub's creepy fantasy. It all started with Stiles seeing it and Spencer figured it out and they were a two-man case solving machine.

The pack still thought Stiles was married to a woman and for some reason, were allowed to stay at the police station because they "feared for their safety", but everyone knew it was just a scheme to stay in bugs Stiles some more. The worst part of it all was they couldn't tell them to go home unless Stiles said they were harassing him. He wouldn't do that because that was letting them win in his mind.

Derek came in and took a marker and wrote the last victim's picture "Jill Sams" she had been finally IDed and her family was on their way in. A part of Stiles wished that he could talk and help them, but another knew that nothing he said would lighten their loss. They just had lost there only child the pain must be devastating. A strange man telling them that he was sorry for their loss wouldn't help any at all.

Spencer was seated in a chair while Stiles stood by the board the room had been in silence for some time all were thinking well Spencer broke it saying, "Tell me all we have on Morgan Langany. She was the first and the first always had the most meaning or important with these type of killers."

Stiles reached for the file saying, "White, late 20s, blonde, has three children, was coming home from work, middle class, average intelligence, and that's about it."
Spencer had a thoughtful look on his face before continuing by asking, "Where did she work?"

Stiles look closely and answered, "Looks like she was a nurse."

Spencer wisely says, "So say his girlfriend or someone he considered a wife died and she was a nurse. This just makes him even angrier he lost his girlfriend/wife and this girl is living the same life as her. In his mind the worlds not fair to him. Now, he's finding anyone and everyone that could take the place of and be his girlfriend/wife when they don't fit or go along with it he gets angry and kills them."

Styles leaned forward in deep in thought and slowly says, "That makes sense."

Spencer looked at his husband for a moment before a voice broke the heavy silence that had been laid over the room. Lydia mumbled out into the room, "That's sick."

Stiles chuckled and said, "I've seen sicker and besides you weren't gonna die your hair blonde were you?"

She quickly shook her head no.
Scott was standing in the corner of the room whispering something under his breath.

Derek asked tauntingly, "What was that Wolfie?

All the supernaturals eyes darted up at Stiles in wonder and slight betrayal.

Scott looked directly at stained and asked in a dark and angry voice, "You told them?"

Stiles nodded and Derek smiled saying, "I have seen all kinds of freaky shit in this line of work, you don't think we wouldn't run across the supernatural at some point with the kinda work we do? Please, that's kids stuff at this point."
~~~
Spencer got a call not long after throwing a smile at Stiles and mouthing, "It's mom."

Stiles smiled and nodded acknowledging before saying, "Tell her I said hi." He was smiling very brightly surprising the Pack profoundly.

Spencer nodded telling him he would before with a simple "Will do" before leaving the room.

Derek chuckled and said, "I swear that you talk at women more than he does sometimes."

Stiles smiled, "You're probably right. I do talk to her a lot."

Lydia cut in asking, "So is Spencer's mom your wife or something? Because that would be so weird."

Stiles couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "Of course not we're just really close because of my close relationship with Spencer."

At that moment Spencer as if he had been summoned popped his head back into the room and saying, "She wants to talk to you, babe."

Smiling Stiles got up and took the phone from his wonderful husband and began to talk to the women on the other line. Spencer came back in and picked up Stile's own phone.

Scott looked up at him saying, "Stiles doesn't like it when other people touch his phone."

Spencer said back to him, "I don't think we he will care I got to call Hotch and tell him what we found."

Scott tensed and said, "Well he was my best friend so I can't help but think I know him better."

Derek cut in before Spencer could, "The key word in that sentence is "was"."

Scott smiled an animalistic smile and said, "Yeah well I still think I know him better than you fools. He will release that he needs to come crawling back to us eventually anyway."

Spencer got a look dark in his eyes one that even made Derek shiver slightly and said, "Well first off, he's my husband so I do believe I know him better and there's no way in hell he will ever go crawling back to you! He is a strong, free-willed, intelligent person. Unlike you."

Scott was shocked. Was Stiles gay?
~~~

When Stiles finally came back in the room from talking to his mother in law. The whole pack looked up at him, of course, it was a Lydia that question, "You're gay?"

Stiles shared a look with Spencer and they seem to have a conversation with their eyes before Stiles looked back at the park with a smug grin on his face he turned to his husband and kissed his right on the cheek saying, "I'm bi actually."