+ 1

"one more drink please." i asked the bartender as he nod.

i slammed my head on the counter table and closed my eyes. suddenly, all our memories flashed on my mind. like, how happy i was with him and how he comforted me every-time, and the day i gave him my all. but those memories are all shits now, after he dumped me. how dare he dumped a beautiful woman like me?! i didn't know he prefer hoes.

the memory when i saw him with a girl, kissing, touching, and having a pleasurable moments with her, INSIDE MY FUCKING APARTMENT.

"AHHHH!" i screamed when i felt my blood boiled up.

all people inside the club looked at me. i rolled my eyes and keep my head up. i feel dizzy at the moment. i think i already drank six bottles and i know i got a low tolerance of alcohol.

"here's the drink ma'am." the bartender handed me my seventh drink.

i drank it all in one gulp. i need to go home now, it's almost 1 am and i'm sure that it's hard to find a taxi now.

i stood up and grabbed my wallet. i almost spent all my money though, just to forget that fucking jerk. I thought alcohol can help you forget everything? but why does the memories are fucking coming back instead?

the world was spinning in my vision. why the hell did i even drank that much? ugh!

in my dizziness, i bumped into someone. i looked up to say sorry but it's not just someone, it's something i shouldn't supposed to see. i just saw my ex making out with his slut. wow, they're everywhere.

they suddenly stopped and looked at me. their salivas were still sticking on their lips, ew. my ex's eyes became wide. he didn't said anything but gave me a smirk instead. he suddenly pulled the slut closer and kissed her aggressively. wow, they're really disgusting.

my cheeks felt wet. i never thought i would cry infront of his slut. all my cells were awaken up and the next thing i didn't know what's gotten to me, i didn't know why i grab random shoulders, and i didn't know why i kiss him.

i saw him being so shocked about the happenings. my ex's eyes widen bigger than before, seeing me kissing a stranger beside him. the stranger tried to push me off but i held the back of his neck and jumped. luckily, he grabbed my legs. i placed my legs around his hips and it perfectly fits. i've been kissing him for a minute but i didn't received a kiss back from him. i backed away.

"please do this for me." i whispered between my breath.

i finally saw the clearer version of this guy. he looks nice and his visual is no joke. he looks unreal as his face glows in the dark through the club's light. he looks perfect tonight, with his yellow hoodie and a jersey on top, his denim pants and his sneakers. he looks damn perfect yet simple, especially his eyes that glows through this dark crowd.

"b-but—"

i cut him off with a kiss. at first, he didn't kiss back but i purposely grind mine with his, then i guess he suddenly kissed me back.

and note that he's not a good kisser.

i smiled between our kiss and i think he felt awkward when he felt my teeth. he is so adorable. the kiss went so deep, i didn't know i would love this kiss. i backed away and seriously, i whispered on his ear.

"you got an apartment?" i asked as i panted, still on his hips.

"u-uh, y-yeah?" he said and looked away.

"are you cool for tonight?" i asked seductively.

his eyes widen but before he complain, i kissed him. he carefully placed me down, me, not breaking the kiss. i pulled him towards the exit.

luckily, the taxi came right away. i winked at him, and pushed him inside. he looks uncomfortable but oh well, if my ex-boyfriend can kiss and makeout with anyone i think i can too.

when we got into the taxi, he said his address and i purposely placed my hands above his friend. i smiled sheepishly and he looked stiffed. Cutie.

+

[READ]

(smut is in the next chap but i made it private today [june 25] since i feel bothered by the content, you can view the smut if you follow me. i'm not into followers, take note. you can just unfollow me later after you read if that's what you want lol. btw, sorry for making it private, i really feel uncomfortable since i noticed that some skipped the part. thankyou!)