+ 40

CHAPTER ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO:

@julianaj12 (u know i luv u right thankyou for the support for this story💜)
@_ar4nd0mp3rs0n (hEY ILY AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR ADORABLE COMMENTS I ENJOY IT SM AHHH)
ElizaBumanglag (heY probably you're not reading this story anymore but i'm dedicating it to u anyways cya @ school lmao)
@blvcksamone
@user16688236 (plz continue to correct my grammarzzz ily)
@polarlightjimin (hi ily thank ü 4 da votes💜)
@emeraldedith
@aiyelash
@blehying (eyyyyyy~)
@blue_fare
@squishyyu
@slickdaddyseok (wazzup bb)
@JHOOOOPPPPPEEEE (damn idk if i spelled this right)
@plentysuga
@uhewno
@Sisterpower47
mychainis3dollars (hi uNniE IM SORRY FOR MENTIONING U LMAO BUT U ALWAYS SUPPORT ME SO)

ok so idk if these people still read this but i still dedicate this chapter to u because maybe you once commented or voted and y'all know how i cherish each one of you. and ofc the people who added this story to their reading list :))) if you're not mentioned, it's okay bc i still love u and i hope u still support me. i purple y'all💜

*whispers* i love you all......

+

"where is my husband?!" i said while breathing heavily in a wheelchair.

taehyung was the one who were pushing me towards the emergency room while i die here without holding my husband's hands to squeeze.

sweats started to form on my forehead as i felt my stomach twitched and my vagina stretched. i teared up and wanted to hold someone's hand to endure the pain.

"wHERE THE FUCK IS MY HUSBAND?!" i yelled and all of them looked at each other.

"t-the thing is, y/n," namjoon gulped before looking to the other boys.

"hoseok fainted when he heard you're—"

"hold my hand instead," taehyung offered and i quickly grabbed his hands while giving it a hard squeeze.

he winced in pain but still managed to push the wheel chair until nurses and doctors came hurriedly. they took the wheel chair from taehyung but of course, i didn't let go of taehyung's hands.

"relax, miss.......," he quickly looked at the form while the nurses help me lay down. "miss y/n, i need you to relax." the doctor said.

"i'm fucking relax as fuck right now so can you please—uGH!" i groaned when another pain hit me.

"hey hey y/n, the doctor said relax—oH GOD MY HAND!" taehyung screamed when i squeezed it as hard as i can.

"okay, miss y/n......push!" the doctor ordered.