+ 3

i felt the heat of the sun on my face so i quickly covered my whole being using a comforter. i set my self as comfortable as i want but i can't because this isn't my bed— "THIS ISN'T MY BED?!" i screamed.

i sit up and looked around. what the fuck this isn't my room, and this doesn't look like a hotel room at all. i looked at the opened window where the sunlight hit my face, then a cool wind hit my body.

i feel like i ain't wearing anything after that cool wind. WAIT—what if i'm really naked?

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking down my body,

"WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKHAPPENED," i rapped in a screamed tone.

suddenly a man with a panicked face came to the room, "what's wrong, babygirl?!" he quickly asked me.

babygirl? BABYGIRL?! what the actual fuck is happening???

"babygirl?! go fuck off! i ain't your babygirl! why am I naked? did we have sex? wait—oh mY LORD, did you rape me?!"

i quickly covered my body even more and waited for this rapist's answer. if he really raped me istg i'm gonna call john cena and send him to prison forever. wait— what if he locked me here? what if he make me his sex slave? or even maybe call me babygirl everyday because that's his kink? what if he makes me call him daddy?

uGH, these things are making my headache worse than earlier. plus, the hangover from the drink last night.

"a-ah n-no, it's not what you think babygirl—" i threw a pillow on his face and he literally screamed his lungs.

"babygirl? BABYGIRL??? suck your own divk rapis—"

"n-no, listen to me first." he sighs.

i closed my eyes and let him explain everything to me. my head still aches the same, or even worse.

"u-uhm. so first of all, i'm not a rapist. i'm calling you babygirl because when I asked your name last night, you said it's 'babygirl'.  second, u-uhm yes. we did 'that' thing last night that's why you're naked," i was about to react when he suddenly raised his hands, "it's not what you think! i didn't bring you here." he said then played with his fingers.

"i don't understand? then why am i here? why did we have sex? tell me the whole story. literally, the whole story. please be detailed." i ordered, still covering myself.

"u-uhm i was at the bar last night, so were you. suddenly you pulled me from my shoulders while i was with my friends and you kissed me. i was super surprised so i didn't kissed back and tried to push you off but you said, 'please do this for me' so i got nothing to do but to kiss back. t-the kiss got wild?— and you asked for my apartment so i said yes. i was about to ask why but you suddenly pulled me to the exit and called a taxi and pushed me inside, a-and you placed your hand on m-my—thing. when we got to my apartment, you pinned me to the wall and g-grind yourself on me. you even grabbed my hand to s-squeeze your—"

"oh my god, i fucking fucked up," i screamed and scared the shit out of him. "okay, continue." i closed my eyes while listening to my shits i did last night.

"uhm and you looked for the bedroom, you pushed me on the bed and took off your dress. you hovered over me and kissed me, rubbed my private part until you took of my boxers. you kissed the tip and lick—"

"OKAY, i've heard enough."

he put so much details that made my stomach upside down. did I really do that? omg i really do worst shits when i'm drunk.

i felt sorry for blaming him for everything but i think i know the reason why I'm in this position.

my ex. i remember seeing him making out with his slut so i decided to show him i can too. my pride and ego took over me. like, what the fuck am i thinking? i went too fucking far.

"y-you know what, i'll just leave and we both forget what happened last night. deal?" i asked him hoping for a positive answer.

"you took my virginity, how can i just forget?"

and that left my mouth hanging.

he didn't raped me, that's a relieved for my part.

but i was the one who raped this virgin stranger. what a shame.

+

lame as fuck ily'all tho