+ 23

"what?! hoseok, is this true?!"

hoseok hanged for a second but quickly pulled me closer to him, "yes mom, this is why i can't marry yeonwa."

"w-what? y-you two are together?" we glanced over yeonwa who's walking towards us.

"sorry but yes yeonwa—" hoseok said but yeonwa grabbed a vase and threw it on the wall.

wow, she fucking dramatic, alexa. i snorted while watching her go crazy. damn, i've never seen such a psychopath in my whole life, this is my first time.

hoseok's mom and her mom panicked and tried to calm yeonwa down. hoseok sighed as if he saw her like this before too. suddenly, his mother came infront of us again and look at hoseok.

"break up." she sighed and glance at yeonwa.

"what?" hoseok unbelievably scoffed, "mom—"

"with all due respect, i hope you consider our feelings. hoseok is an adult now so he can decide on his own." i caught a glimpse to yeonwa, "even though she's sick, that doesn't mean you can chain up another person just to make her happy. hoseok felt suffocated and sick too but did you ever consider him?"

his mother looked at me as her orbs started to shake a little bit.

"you may not consider our relationship but atleast consider hoseok's decision. we will go now." i bowed a little and grabbed hoseok outside the door.

once we got out, we both exhaled loudly.

"let's go to the car first." i dragged him again until we reach the elevator and as soon as it opened, i pulled him towards the parking lot.

"does she always throw tantrums like that?" i said as we reached the car.

"kinda," he said "sometimes even worse."

"that's her sickness?"

hoseok nodded and played with his car keys. i leaned my back on the car and stared at the night sky, "it must've been tough dealing with her."

"it is." he sighed, "thankyou for today."

i glance at him and smiled a little, "maybe learn how to atleast fight for yourself, you're not a kid."

"i can but not with my parents. my biggest fear is disappointing them." he looked at me and smiled, "let's go?"

"to where?" i rose up my eyebrows.

"somewhere." he then grinned and unlocked his car.

he went in and i followed him. he started the engine and drove to somewhere. the whole ride has a comfortable silence so i almost felt sleepy.

hoseok stopped the car and we reached a park which has so many street foods. i glanced at hoseok but he grabbed my wrists instead.

he dragged me towards the crowds until we reach the fish cake store. i looked at him as his eyes sparkled, "wow, it's been so long." he grabbed a stick and bit.

"what are you doing? try it." he said while munching, looking fucking cute.

i grabbed a stick and tried it. i looked at him with wide eyes as he chuckled, "why?"

"it'S FUCKING GOOD!" i yelled, not giving care to the people who looked at me weirdly.

"damn you loud," he laughed while holding his tummy.

i ignored him and eat continuously until i was so full. once we were done with fish cake, he moved to the tteokbokki store. he looked at me with his wide smile, "ready?"

i nodded and ordered a whole ass bowl of tteokbokki. we sat down as we stare down at our food, "are we able finish this?" i gulped.

"trust yourself." hoseok winked and started eating, "this is so good, i missed this."

i grabbed my chopstick and started eating too. my eyes got wide again that made hoseok laugh. i usually get my eyes wide when the food is so delicious, that's why jimin always make fun of me—speaking of jimin, i miss him.

it's been a week since i last saw that brat. i wonder how he's doing now.

"what are you thinking?" hoseok suddenly asked.

"jimin." i played with the food.

hoseok scoffed, "your friend's punches are strong,"

i chuckled, "he usually go to gym, what do you expect."

surprisingly, we finished the big bowl of tteokbokki ourselves. we got out of the food park and we were both holding our tummy.

"i'm so full." he burped.

we came near to the car and was about to open it when someone called hoseok. hoseok looked back and his eyes widen.

i looked behind and saw a gorgeous girl infront of us, looking at hoseok. she was wearing a short dress and heels as she grip on her purse. i look at hoseok to ask if he knows her but he spoke.

"who—"

"let's talk." she didn't even give him a chance to speak and grabbed him towards her car.

i was confusedly left alone as i watch them. my curiosity started building up crazily.

who is she? why is she grabbing him suddenly? what's going on?

i got annoyed and decided on sneaking behind them. i mean, i just want to know what's going on between them. i can't die from curiosity duh.

i walked slowly towards her car as i saw them talking behind. i snuck slowly and tried to be quite as much as possible. i tiptoed and hid behind the car until i was able to hear them clearly. i stood still and listened.

"who are you?" i heard hoseok's voice.

i heard her scoffed, "really? you really forgot about me? how many girls have you already slept with to forget me that easily?" her tone seemed hurt.

"i don't sleep with anyone." hoseok bursted out, "look, i really don't remember who you are neither you're familiar to me—"

"how can you forget me when you were the one who took my virginity?"

+

a short chapter, sorry. my class is suspended so i updated :) p.s damn i fell asleep yesterday afternoon and just woke up now, 3 am. so i forgot to publish soRREH

anyways, check out my new book later wink wonk (truth or die) maybe 1 hour later ;)

the LY ansWER daMN i'm broke im fucking waiting for the summer package but bighIT SNAKEU lmao love you guys and thankyou💜