The Flu

(This chapter is dedicated to @Ram_3500)                                                                                                           ("Could you do one where Niall gets the flu [nausea, headache, fever, the whole shebang] so the boys take care for him.")

Niall felt horrible when he woke up. His head was throbbing and his throat sore. Just when he thought it couldn't get worse, bile rose up. he darted into the bathroom but didn't make it in time. He threw up on the cool white tiles. It went on for a good five minutes before he  was just dry-heaving for another 3. 

Niall lied down on the cool floor as sweat covered his body. Why was he feeling so sick?

Liam's room was right next to Nialls so when he heard the sound of hacking, he rushed into action. He ran into Niall's room and found him on the floor next to his stomach contents. He was covered in sweat and looked extremely pale.

"Ni?" Liam asked, approaching the sick lad.

"My stomach hurts Li. So does my throat and head." Niall whined.

Liam frowned at his sick friend and helped him up into bed. He put his hand to Niall's forehead and he was burning up

"I will go and get you some medicine and soup, okay lad?"

Niall weakly nodded his head and Liam rushed down the stairs to get the poor lamb some food. He couldn't understand why Niall was so sick?

Liam made his way into the kitchen and saw Louis and Harry chatting away.

"Lads, our small Irish lad is sick. Harry, can you whip him up some soup while Louis, you go to the drug store and get some medicine since we ran out?"

The two boys nodded and got to work. Harry started to make Irish stew since it was Niall's favorite. His mother made the best but he wanted the lad to feel comfy in his sick state.

Back in Niall's room, Zayne was comforting Niall. He had thrown up two more times and was paler.

"Zee?" Niall whispered.

"Yes, Ni? What can I do for you?" he asked.

"C-Cuddles?" he asked and made "grabby" hands towards Zayne.

Zayne smiled and climbed into bed with Niall. The Irish lad curled up into Zayne and drifted into a somewhat calm sleep. Zayne felt bad for his "brother". He looked so sick and out of all of the lads in the band, he cared for Niall the most.

He whimpered in his sleep so Zayne pulled him closer. There was no harm in spoiling the lamb. Louis soon came with the medicine and Harry with the soup. Liam joined the boys in Niall's bedroom.

Niall was sitting up against Zayne slowly eating the soup that Harry was spoonfeeding him. All of the lads gathered onto the bed and cuddled Niall. He fell asleep again and the next morning, he was feeling way better. Except, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayne got sick with the Flu soon after.

"My turn to care for you lads!" Niall said cheerfully and everyone laughed before coughing.

--

Please send prompts!

Also, tell me if anything should be changed.