Deaf

(This is dedicated to @StevenUniverse_Lapis)

("Can you maybe do one where Niall is deaf? He's really adorable and clingy and the boys love it. They are still famous. Please? Sorry I don't have really have a plot.")

*Niall*

Flashback -Two Months Ago-

"Liam! Slow down!" I yelled, laughing my butt off with the other lads.

I was in the back seat with Harry and Zayne while Liam and Louis were in the front. Liam is known for reckless driving but we were having a blast. We had come back from Nandos. Suddenly, bright white lights came from the right side.

"LIAM!" all of the lads yelled before the vehicle crashed into the Aston Martin. (AKA its a convertible-My father is a car collector) 

I felt pain burst into my head and it all went silent. I couldn't hear the lads scream. I couldn't hear the breaking glass or screeching metal. I couldn't hear the sirens or when people yelled out my name. It was just Silent.

"S--- Are--- kay?" my hearing faded in and out and so did my vision.

"C---- ou--hea--s?" I saw their lips move but couldn't hear them.

I cried out in frustration. Why can't I hear?!

-

They took me to the hospital and all I remember was fading in and out of reality before staying awake. I saw the lads and they looked like they were crying.

Harry stood up and took his hands, placing them over my pale ones. He gave me a sad look and moved one hand towards my ear. I was beyond confused but let it alone. I looked over at the lads and they seemed to have been crying more.

Liam stood up and grabbed a pen and paper from the counter of the hospital room. He wrote some letters. What was going on?

He showed me the paper and it read "Niall, you are deaf..."

My whole world shattered and I started sobbing. How would I sing? How would I do anything? Music was so important to me. The boys all huddled around me and we hugged.

This would take time to adjust to.

End Of Flashback -Present time-

That was two months ago. A week ago, they let me out of the hospital. I did some therapy since I broke my leg but I was fine now. At least, as fine as I could get. I opened my eyes from my "dream"-even if it was a memory- and wiped the sleep from my eyes. It was weird waking up and not hearing anything. I used to hear the birds and the lads downstairs joking around. Ugh, I will miss their loud antics. Since I had been adjusting to my new way of living, the boys would come and get me at 8:00. I started to worry when the time read 8:47. I started to cry. I had become really clingy to the boys. Like, REALLY clingy.

*Louis*

Harry was screaming at Zayne for stealing his bacon. I was really confused about why Harry was so moody but didn't want to get involved in their antics. Liam had a meeting with a modeling company so he told me to get Niall at 8:00. Usually, he would do it again but he couldn't miss the meeting.

I decided to wait for a while since it was only 7:30. I had plenty of time before I had to get Niall. Since he was deaf, he couldn't do much. He needed to hear a lot to do things and not to mention, he was clingy. We couldn't blame Ni though. He couldn't help losing his hearing. And we will still love him. I fell asleep on the couch but the sound of sobbing broke me out of my sleep. Harry and Zayne were still bickering over the bacon so that only left Niall. SHOOT! It was 8:47. 

I ran up the stairs and made it to his room. The lad was sitting in the middle of his bed sobbing his heart out. He sounded so hurt and I felt so bad. I rushed to his side and he flinched for a second but settled down. He cuddled into me. I couldn't help but smile. Clingy Niall was a cute Niall.

I picked him up and brought him down the stairs. He could walk on his own but preferred to be carried. I sat him at the table and handed him his breakfast. By the time Niall was done eating, Zayne and Harry were done arguing.

I smiled and ruffled Niall's hair.

"F-Faat bowl?" he asked.

I looked down at the wee' lamb in shock. He never really talked since he couldn't hear himself.

"F-O-O-T B-A-L-L?" I asked, spelling the words out for him so he could read my lips.

He nodded his head, his outgrown artificial blonde hair bobbing up and down. I smiled again.

"Harry, Zayne! Up for a game of football?" I asked, putting an arm around Niall's small shoulders.

The two boys nodded.

"Yeah, I'm up for it," Harry replied.

"Yeah totally." Zayne returned.

I helped Niall up and he and the two other lads followed me outside. Liam was out there too, parking his car.

"Li! We are playing a game of football. Care to join?" Zayne asked.

Liam nodded and jogged up to Niall picking him up and spinning him around. Niall giggled and yipped. It was nice seeing him smile.

The rest of the day was spent with us kicking the black and white ball around in the backyard. Everything was feeling perfect now. We were finally content.

--

Send prompts!

Tell me if I should change anything!

Is this good enough? I'll edit later.