SEIS

(i love my pablo sfm

(i love my pablo sfm. juve won 3-0 yayay,
i'm going to say that paulo did a hat trick for the sake of this chapter okiii. and they played at 2:45 pm for me, i'm not good with time zones so we'll say they played at 2:45 pm in italy too)

-

"NITA, WAKE UP, SIS!" NITA groaned as she heard a voice wake her up in her sleep, she rolled to her left side and noticed Selina jumping up and down beside her floor and rolled her nearly closed eyes.

"Selina, babe, please tell me you did not wake me up early," Nita replied as she unplugged her phone from the charger and checked the time. She nearly screamed, it was 7:02 a.m.

"It's so early, Lina! We don't need this much time to get ready for today!" Nita quietly yelled as she was not trying to wake up her mother who probably wasn't even home.

"Nita, yes we do! Did you forget it's a four hour drive and we have to be there before 2:45. We have about only two hours to get ready so get up and get ready to look good for your man!"

Nita gasped and got out of her bed and began to make it. "Ricardo's coming? What?"

Selina rolled her eyes, "Oh my gosh, no you idiot, I'm talking about Paulo," she said helping Nita make her bed.

Nita rolled her eyes and proceeded to head to her washroom while Selina stole on of Nita's jeans to wear with jersey they got from her house after Paulo ended the call the night before.

It took the girls an hour and a half when they finally finished their makeup and hair, Selina made sure that Nita looked extra nice from the interview she was going to do with Paulo. The twenty year old sighed and looked at Selina, "I'm caked, Lina."

"No, you're really not. You look gorgeous, can Paulo break up with Antonella already and be with you? I mean, it'll be better for your child's health too," Selina stated, causing her to receive a look from Nita.

*

Surprisingly, they arrived at the stadium 25 minutes before the game started, Nita texted Paulo and he told her to meet out at the back in an abandoned parking lot.

When Paulo arrived with the tickets and the jersey he whistled at Nita-and Selina, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Nita, "Here you go. By the way, you too look gorgeous."

Before Selina could say something stupid Nita said, "Thank you Paulo, I hope you score today!"

Paulo winked at here before exiting, "I'll score a hat trick for you, princess."