NUEVE

-

-

"I'M GOING TO PARIS, ME, Nita! I'm going as Paulo's date to the Ballon D'or. Me, as in Nita. Do you believe this, Selina?" Nita kept telling her best friend, Paulo had asked her 3 days before the Ballon D'or to be his date. Of course Nita accepted, she was going to her dream city Paris!

Selina chuckled and nodded her head. "I know, Nita. You've mentioned it about 70 times now. You're so lucky. God has blessed you," she informed her, but she also felt sorry for her best friend. She wouldn't be the regular Nita she was 3 months anymore.

Nita let out a deep sigh, "We have to leave soon," she told Selina who was going to drive her and meet Paulo in the international Venice airport. She checked her iPhone to check the time to see it was 6:56 p.m. Their flight boarded at 8:00 p.m and they would land at 9:50 p.m, it would be a short flight.

"I think we should leave soon, do you want to?" Selina asked and Nita nodded her head, the two of them got up of Selina's bed. Nita said goodbye to Selina's parents, Selina's parents were like Nita's second pair of family.

The 15 minute drive to the airport was filled with Nita and Selina discussing names even though they would know the gender in 6 weeks time. Selina was rooting for a girl while Nita and Paulo wanted a boy.

"Goodbye Nita, send me lot's of photos of the Eiffel Tower and Paulo! Tell him I hope he wins. Have a safe flight!" Selina told her as she hugged her best friend and blew her a kiss before leaving, leaving Nita alone to find Paulo.

They weren't flying his private jet this time but they were going on First Class, curtesy of Paulo Dybala.

Paulo had arrived at 8:45 p.m, 1 minute before the First Class would be called, he arrived late because of the fans. The fans were disappointed that they didn't get to see Nita as well but they still met Paulo, what would've been better?

Paulo ran up and kissed Nita's cheek, causing random people's flashes go off, taking photos of them two, "Hey princess, sorry I'm late. The fans," he shrugged.

She smiled and stood up, grabbing her mini Louis Vuitton bag Paulo bought her when they went to the mall the one day, "I figured. Thank you again for letting me come, I'm so excited. I can tell your mom is too. She sent me so many messages on Viber. Maybe even more excited than you, I hope you win your first Ballon D'or this year, Paulo," she told Paulo, his mother, Alicia already arrived at their hotel in Paris earlier.

He frowned. "Why didn't my mother send me photos? Does she love you more than her own son?" he fake gasped.

Nita smiled as Paulo handed their tickets and boarded the plane. "Pretty much, sorry Pablo."