VEINTE

-

-

NITA HAD NO IDEA OF WHAT SHE was suppose to say. Josepha left her speechless. Nita sat down until everyone left the stadium, which took some time because it was filled with either happy fans, or fans that wanted to kill that referee. Nita was destroyed, she didn't want to believe it, she didn't let Josepha's words bother her, she wasn't going to jump into conclusions just yet.

She wouldn't think Paulo could do this to her, to their children-their unborn children. But truth was, she didn't know what Paulo was capable of, he could do anything he wanted to do. Paulo did get with Antonella three times. Nita asked if she could see the photos, she wanted to see for herself, even if it would upset her.

She grabbed Josepha's phone, looking at the photo carefully. Indeed, Paulo was out with someone- a girl. She was pretty too, just like Josepha mentioned. Nita couldn't figure out where they were but she noticed Paulo's hand was on her back. Nita frowned and asked, "Where did you get these photos from?"

"A Juventus page on Instagram..." Josepha mumbled, "I was going to ask for them to take it down, but there's no use, everyone's probably seen it already. I think you should ask Paulo, make sure you know if he's really cheating before you make any big decisions," Josepha suggested.

Nita shook her head and stood up. "I'm going to leave before Paulo sees me, our flight is suppose to leave in two days, but I'm going home. I don't want to see him right now, I don't care what he has to say to me, I'm not even completely mad that it looks like he's cheating, if he's not cheating-why did he lie to me? He told me he was going to see some of his old friends from Madrid. It just doesn't add up, and I don't want to hear his explanation. Josepha, please, pretend like you don't know anything," Nita looked at her and begged. Josepha sighed and nodded, knowing that she was probably making a mistake.

Seeing the photos of Paulo and that mystery women only made things worse. Some part of her had wished Josepha didn't show her those three photos, and what Josepha was saying was false information. But she saw the images, she saw that evidence. And Nita wasn't going to waste a second of her time trying to figure out some way that it wasn't real and there was an explanation that made a hundred percent sense.

Nita wanted to look at the photos again. She opened her Instagram-which was blowing up, she received many comments from the photos of Paulo cheating from various accounts. She looked at a serval of them, they all showed the same three images. Photos of Paulo: with his hand on some girls back, him kissing her cheek, and him whispering something in her ear. Nita didn't want to be upset-but she truly was.

It felt as if-cliche enough-her whole world came crashing down. As if her whole life was over. It made her feel like she was completely nothing. She didn't want to feel like this, she felt as if Paulo had won if she was going to sit and cry all day. She didn't want to feel like that.