DIECISÉIS

-

-

"PAULO! GET UP, DO YOU KNOW what day it is, today?" Paulo heard his girlfriend say right next to him. He groaned as Nita kept tapping his face to get him to open his eyes. After Nita tapping his face about 100 times, Paulo finally opened his eyes and get up.

He looked at his girlfriend that was looking at herself in her big mirror Nita was already dressed and Paulo rolled his eyes. Rolling to his side to grab his iPhone, he checked the time and deeply sighed. "I hate you, you woke me up so early, and why are you up so early?" he asked, rereading the time that said, 8:17 a.m.

Nita turned around to face her boyfriend. "It's because your children kept kicking me and I couldn't fall back asleep. I've been up since 7 a.m. I was going to wake you up when I woke up because I was bored but then I saw how cute you were so I decided to let you have your beauty sleep," Nita joked.

"My children?" Paulo asked, getting up and walking to the washroom. Nita waited a couple of minutes until he came back. By then, she made her bed, which wasn't necessary at all.

"Yes, your children," Nita replied. "Would you like me to summarize how I'm pregnant with your children? Well... your crazy ex girlfriend wanted to get pregnant so you wouldn't leave her-then your drunk cousin accidentally inseminated me, but I'm not complaining because it brought my life together. And may I add, an amazing and hot boyfriend," said Nita smiling.

Paulo walked up to her and put his arm around her shoulder. The two looked at themselves in the mirror. Paulo kissed her cheeks. "I can't wait until the mini me's are born," he told Nita as he removed his arm from her shoulder.

Nita groaned, and fell into the bed. "I can! Do you know the pain you have when you're in labour? Pain I don't want to handle, males are luckier than females, they don't go through this pain," she said, Paulo laughed. How bad could labour be?

"Are you nervous for the game today?" Nita asked, changing the subject. Today was the day Nita would officially be moving in with Paulo, but was always the first day of UCL's Round 16. Juventus had gotten Tottenham, of course Paulo was nervous. Due to him pulling his hamstring a few games ago, he was still out, along with Juan Cuadrado.

"Of course I am, it's Tottenham, Nita. I'm out, Juan's out, but the lineup is perfect in my opinion. We haven't lost our last 10 games, and I don't want this to change, I don't want a draw either. I'm stressing this too much," Paulo said, shaking his head. By now, he was sitting on the edge of Nita's queen sized bed, that would see be thrown out after she moved out.

Nita sat beside Paulo and played with his hair. "Don't worry, amor, I have great faith in Juventus. They're an amazing team, they'll win for you. And plus, I'm sure since I'll be there for luck, they'll definitely win," Nita smiled. Paulo laughed.