°■♡훈남 WoLF♡□•

"Are you sure?" Seung Woo asked.

Kim Jae Son appeared to be an ordinary man from his standing point.

"How should I know? It just felt like the right moment to say something like that sounded good, didn't it?" Hans returned with a smile.

Seung Woo lifted his hand to hit Hans, who put up a weak guard with his, "Oh, don't hurt me, I hate violence. Wait five minutes; the doctor will be here soon."

"How do you know it will be her?"

Hans crossed his arms, "I don't know how I know the doctor will be back. I just know that's all. I didn't lie about the guy though he probably killed the girl. Look at his eyes; he has zero consideration for the crooked cop and minimal acknowledgment of the other. Mr. Kim is so bored he would yawn if he didn't think it would incriminate him. Times up, chalgayo [see you] till next time, cutie."

Hans accompanied his words with a slap on Seung Woo's bum.

The inspector immediately lifted his hand, which the doctor blocked, "seeing how tense, exasperated your face is, and how you've tightened the muscles in certain parts of your body, I believe you've met Hans."

Dr. Noh saw right. Seung Woo had adequately tightened his glutes; it was crazy how the alter made Seung Woo honestly feel like a man harassed him.

Though the inspector's eyes saw a woman, his body could not help having such reactions in the alter's presence. Psychologically, Seung Woo could not convince himself the doctor was still the doctor. The inspector could no longer trust his eyes.

The alters existence left space for debate. Hans managed to mark his presence.

He left a distinctive imprint that the doctor replaced by her aura.

Seung straightened up in his position, "yes, Hans is fascinating and talkative."

"Yeah, I'll have to shut his chatterbox one of these days," the doctor said with the coldness that Seung Woo was now accustomed to hearing.

"The doctor is mean, you know."

Seung Woo felt sorry for Hans, but at the same time, it was the doctor's body. Did she not have the sole right to dispose of it the way she desired?

Get it together, Seung Woo; you are not going to have sympathy for fragments of someone's mind.

Fragments were the alters little pieces of the doctor's mind?

The doctor snapped her fingers in front of the inspectors face, "so what's going on?'"

Seung Woo summarized the situation.

The doctor smiled, "Gwak seems to be handling it well. Hans is conscientious; his diagnosis is correct. At least he has retained something from me; where's the girl?"

Seung Woo crossed his arms, "you mean Hee Rae, the one who insulted him?"

"Yes."

"Wait a minute," Seung Woo left the doctor who carried on listening to Kim Jae Son's interrogation and went to check the girl's whereabouts.

"I told you I was at home, I ordered pizza, and I zapped on a few channels," Kim Jae Son replied while tilting back and forth on his chair.

"What was on tv?" Gwak asked.

A poised monotonous voice, Kim Jae Son, spoke as though it was a mere formality, and he was doing some volunteering work for the community. "I don't know, Goblin, Running Man, and re-runs on another channel, I said I zapped," Jae Son was calm. His face showed no twitches of panic, for he didn't care.