Chapter One

I walked into the house exhausted.  I didn't want to be here pretending like I love him, when I don't.  I hate it. Lying to my fans, my friends, even my family. The only people that know about this fake relationship deal is him & I plus our manager. To be honest...the only person getting publicity from this is Justin not me and well our manager sure is getting a huge check.

I tried to walk to the bedroom as quick as possible. Yes, I was trying to avoid Justin. I didn't want to deal woth his lovey dovey words. He keeps up a pretty good act even when we are by ourselves,  which makes no sense to me. Why pretend to be in love when theres no public?

I know for a fact that he is just trying to get under my skin or just plain trying to fool me. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt maybe one day he would do something stupid and I can pretend to be heartbroken and leave him. Therefor my acting skills won't run out because of faking being in love with some idiot.

"Sage love! Come here" yelled Justin from the living room.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice. He probably knew I was here and decided to make something up to annoy me. I took my time walking to the living room. There was no point to rush if I didn't want to be there.

As soon as I passed the entrance to the living room by a just a few inches a sweet smell of Miller Harris' s cologne called Tangerine Vert just brushes by your face. It's not like any other cologne where sometimes makes you not be anywhere near the person that's wearing it instead this particular cologne makes you want to embrace it and let it's ambrosial smell fill your nostrils with sweetness. Not exactly a smell you would want to run away from instead you would run towards it.

But the moment I smelled that cologne I knew he was up to something. He knew I totally loved the smell of Tangerine Vert, so, I prepared myself to be manipulated into doing something I didn't want to. I slowly sat on the love seat across from where he was sitting. The room was slightly dark and the only thing giving it light was the full moon peaking through the window.

"How was your day love?" asked Justin in an interesting happy tone.

"It was fine." I answered bluntly.

"Okay...I wrote a song...a duet" he said cautiously.

"Interesting"

"You want to hear it?" he said with a huge smile.

"No." when I responded his enthusiasm dissappeared.

"You're going to sing it with me so you might as well hear it" He said with a high tone that I could have classified as yelling.

I sat there in silence while he stroked his fingers on his guitar. I never understood how someone so cocky and mischievous write such heart touching songs. The musical world was full of wonder and puzzlement. When you hear an artist lyrics you can fall in love with them but then when you meet them it's a whole new story. Is like their kyrics made up this big glorious fantasy in your head but when you finally speak to the artist that wrote then BOOM! There goes your happiness.

I know this for a fact. I used to love Justin but of course that was before I actually met him. I thought he would be a loving, caring and thougtful guy. But the truth is HE IS NOT any of those things. He is inresponsible and selfish and only cares about himself. I know this from personal experience!

Please I remember the time we went to a Grammy's after party. I was wearing a white Marcelo Poalini dress. A ten thousand dollar dress with red six inch heels and this asshole decided to trip me infront of all paparazzi just for fun. He claimed he was bored but he didn't mean to "trip me" of course I knew he was full of it. My dress was torn and my heel broke off. I was so angry and devastated! I loved those heels and the dress was so beautiful it fit me perfectly. I looked like royalty. But this asshole decided to trip me and ruin what I was wearing and my gracious night just for his amusement.

"So?" asked Justin when he finished the song.

"No" I answered.

"Too bad Julie said were doing the duet so get used to it." Justing stood up and placed his guitar on a chrome stand.

" I don't think so" I said as I got up from my seat.

"It will get us more publicity" Justin starred hard at me.

"Us? Or you mean you?....I'm done with this. All of it! I don't want to pretend anymore and I'm not going through with the fake relationship status anymore. Find someone else to make you famous because I'm not going to be it." I quickly walked to the bedroom and launched myself at the kimg size bed. I sighed and closed my eyes. Even though life in this house was hell at least I knew in my dreams no one could make me unhappy because it was my own little world where I was meant to be happy and no one else could ruin it.