Chapter Three

I struggled to open my eyes. The sun was so bright and I swear it was aiming to attack me with its rays of light. I turned on my bed and just covered my face with the blanket. But then as I looked in front of me I realized there was someone laying next to me.

   I jumped out of the bed in a flash. I was still half asleep but I could sure as hell tell it was Justin. I check if I had clothes on...I barely did. I only had on a red hipster hugging my hips. My heart was raising and I was about to panic.

   I couldn't breath...or remember a single thing that happened last night. I probably got drunk...or something.

"Sage? What's wrong?" asked Justin while stretching his strong...tan...sexy. What is wrong with me!

"What's wrong! Why are you in my bed?" I asked furious.

"Umm..."

I stared at him. He was looking everywhere. I don't know for what exactly. But he was looking and he better find whatever it is very quickly.

"Umm...Did we....?" he asked curious. Then he winked at me. "Ha-Ha sure did" he had a smirk in his face now. I'm glad he finds this so damn funny.

   We had sex last night! I don't even remember. Ugh. I hate when this happens. It is like the millionth time I sleep with this asshole and don't even remember it the morning after.

"What happened...last night?" I asked slowly.

"Im not sure. All I remember was siping a couple beers...dancing" He smiled and looked at me..."grinding...and then getting here making out bumping into everything"

  Well that's nice. He remembers a lot more then me and he sure seems to enjoy it. I tried picturing in my head what he said...maybe that way I could remember something.

   Club music was blasting through the speakers. You could barely hear even the person right next to you. There was lights everywhere that moved right past you back and forth. People were everywhere but tightly packed. There was also a lot of smoke but not a lot that you couldn't see in front of you.

   You could hear laughter. Lots of laughter. You could also smell the alcohol from a mile away.

   Then there was Justin right in the middle of the dance floor. He's hair was naturally messy. He was wearing a silky blue v-neck that fit his muscles perfectly. He had light blue jeans on that fit perfectly at the waist and flowed down to his legs. He had shiny Jordans on. He ran a hand through his hair as I approached and gave me a smirk. I smiled. His eyes looked amazing with the lights you could just melt in them.

   He pulled me close and grabbed me by the waist sending a shiver down my spine. We started to dance to the beat of the song and he kept pulling me closer and closer until there was absolutely nothing between us except our clothes. There sure was a lot of grinding. But he seemed to enjoy it. So I kept doing it.

   I ran my hands underneath his shirt up to his chest. He began to get goosebumps and I could feel them with my warm hands.

He kept moving his hands down my back but now the rest right below my waist swaying me hard against him.

   I continued to move my hands up and down his chest and his back. Until I finally reached his belt line and then began to play with his button and pull on his jeans. Then he ran his fingers through my hair as I close my eyes and felt his warmth. Then he ran his fingers on my jaw line and then pulled me and kissed me roughly but passionately. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him hard towards me. I moaned as he twirled his tongue in my mouth. But then he carefully released me and looked at me with hunger. then he began to walk towards the exit and I followed. We got into his car and he grabbed me and placed me on his lap. I had a perfect view of his eyes.

   He began to feel my skin under my dress roughly and grabed my waist with hunger while squezzing my ass. I sucked on his neck and kissed him. Then someone else got into the driver seat...Ben. He started the car and drove. But I barely noticed where we were going until we arrived. Justin and I were too busy making out in the back seat. Justin grabbed me by the ass and locked my legs around his waist and got out of the car. I heard the car roar and leave in a flash. Justin pushed me against the wall and I began to take off his shirt while he opened the door. Once it was open He rushed in and slammed the front door with his foot. I threw his shirt on the floor and he began to undo the zipper to my dress. He continyed to kiss my neck and down my chest. We were in my room by now and lowly moving towards the bed. By the time we laid down we were already half naked.

   He grabbed me and placed me on top of his crotch and i began to kiss him and slowly move down to his chest. I grinded on him while he felt on me amd undid my bra and sent it flying across the room.

   But then he paused and pushed me up to where I was sitting straight on top of him. I looked at him confused.

"I don't want to get the wrong impresion...I like you...And want you. I dont wanna.." I cut him off and kissed him.

"I want you too" i whispered in his ear.

   I walked back to the bed and sat on the edge. I grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on. I was in shock. We had sex last night. It wasn't forced or anything I actually wanted it and I liked it. No. I loved it. Justin looked at me curiously.

"I liked it" I whispered confused.

"Sure did I couldn't keep you quite" chuckled Justin while blushing.

   Then I did the weirdest thing I thought I would never do while being sober. I pushed him so he was laying down flat in the bed and I got in top of him and began to kiss him. He then sat up and brought me close.