Knockout x Female!Reader

Requested by ALIYAHMAYOB
Based off of TFP
The "Hot Wheels" idea isn't mine, I just saw it on Tumblr. Okay? Okay.

"Hot Wheels"

You were currently in Knockout's alt-mode, which took months for him to let you do, as he raced around on the track. Yes, he had brought you racing with him after you begged him to for weeks. In the end, he had let you come along because you wouldn't stop moving his tools why he recharged. Now, while he raced around, you yelled in excitement and encouraged him to go faster. Knockout didn't want to admit it, but he loved how his spark fluttered every time you motivated him to go faster. After a few races, and winning every one, Knockout noticed Bumblebee drive up in the place next to him.

The striped car revved its engine, making you look over with narrowed eyes. Why dare try to challenge Knockout? You gasped when you saw Bumblebee and spared a nervous look at the radio.

"Don't worry sweetspark," Knockout chuckled with a sinister tone. "He won't do anything, will he?" At his words, you noticed Bumblebee shudder before shaking his hood as if shaking his head 'no.' "See? We're fine, (Y/N)."

You nodded hesitantly, leaning back in the seat and resting your hands on Knockout's steering wheel soothingly, trying to comfort yourself. Noticing your discomfort with the Autobot next to you, only one spot over, he tightened the seat belts around you. You smiled at him and moved one hand off the wheel to rub the seat belt, showing your gratitude silently.

After a few moments of silence, the person who initiated the race walked forwards, two flags in hand. They stood in front of the cars, something you would never be able to do out of fear for your life, and raised the flags. She made eye contact with all of the drivers, winking at some, before kneeling down and bringing the flags down with her.

Knockout immediately spun ahead of everyone else, only a few cars behind him. One of which was Bumblebee. You quickly began to cheer Knockout on, letting go of the wheel so he would have full control. "Come on Knockout! Beat that Autobot Fragger to the gravel! Faster! Faster!" Usually, you were pretty quiet--preferring to listen rather than state an opinion--but when it came to Knockout, you were very vocal. (THAT IS NOT SEXUAL STOP IT)

Somewhere in your yells of encouragement, the subject of Hot Wheels came up. "Come on, Hot Wheels," you yelled out as Bumblebee became closer to his bumper. "Go faster! He's catching up!"

Suddenly Knockout swerved, making Bee swerve to so he wouldn't hit him. The inside of the car began to heat up like he had turned the cooling systems off in the middle of an Egyptian desert. Bee, now next to us, began to whirl and beep angrily through his open window. Knockout snapped back to reality, the car heating up even more.

The car shuddered before he spoke. "Sorry Bee, she just said Hot Wheels and it caught me off guard." At this, you became confused and Bee's beeping turned more cheerful, teasing almost. Whatever he said made Knockout growl and edge closer to Bee, threatening to knock him off the road. Bee just continued to laugh before Knockout sped forwards, ignoring the Autobot's taunting beeps and whirs behind him.

Knockout one the race, but continued down the road. "Soundwave I need a groundbridge." He said, obviously annoyed and frustrated. Not even a second later a green swirling vortex appeared before him and he drove through. Once he made it to the main hall, he opened his driver's door and pushed you out with a tilt of his seat.

You landed, sprawled out on the metal floor of the Decepticon ship. You quickly stood up and turned around, glaring. "Hey! What was that for Knock-?" You were cut off by said Decepticon revving his engine and driving away. He sped through vehicons who dropped whatever items they were holding to get out of the way.