Megatron x Femme!Flirty!Reader

Requested by LytleLadibug
Based off of tfp

"Fuckery At It's Finest."

You stared at Megatron's back while he worked, bent over a stack of datapads. You licked your derma before quickly bitting it and letting go. It made a small sound, causing Megatron to glance at you over his shoulder. "(Y/N)? Why are you here?"

You blinked in shock before glancing down at the stacks of datapads in your servos. Right. More datapads. You stepped over and placed them in a new pile next to the other two, wincing when you heard him growl. You slowly stepped back, hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry My Lord, but Soundwave is working as fast as he can and Starscream is MIA. But..." You tilted your head down and smirked slightly, moving so that you were behind him. You placed your servos on his back, running them up to his shoulders and rubbing. "You could take a break?"

You heard his inhale before it could be muffled, making you smile. There is was, a reaction. Oh how you loved those. You loved watching people shiver in ecstasy as their jaws clenched. Oh the things you wanted to do to this mech. The things you wanted him to do to you. You mentally moaned, tilting your head back slightly. Dear Primus have mercy.

"No," Megatron said stiffly, gently pushing your servo away. "I need to work."

You nodded, rubbing your servo across his shoulders as you walked away. Just as your digits left his frame, you felt his servo grab yours.

"Maybe, maybe later."

You smirked at his slightly flushed face, leaning in and kissing his cheek while one servo rested against his chassis and the other traced his thigh. "Okay." You stepped away, removing him from your grasp as you gently traced the side of his helm. You winked before turning and walking away, moving your hips slightly more than necessary as you made your way out of his berthroom and down the hall.

You were totally gonna get laid.

By Megatron.

You were totally gonna get laid.

By Megatron.

Holy Primus, were you one lucky femme.