Megatron x Predacon!Femme!Reader

Based off of tfp
Requested by squishyx1

"Pet Time"

You sat curled around Megatron's throne in your beast form, snoring quietly. You were almost asleep, fading in and out of consciousness as you watched over your leader. It was your job to watch over and protect Megatron, even if he didn't need it. That meant that you were to stay awake and alert when around him. Today, however, you had no energy to keep watch. In the past two days Megatron had been in three fights, meaning you had been in three fights. You didn't know how Megatron had managed to stay active after all of these years of war, but now you were tired, and your questions could wait until another day.

You slowly began to fall asleep, and Megatron glanced down at you. Maybe he was pushing you too hard. He was a warlord, he spent centuries doing what he was doing, and years before that practicing. You had only been active for a month. That was not nearly enough time to build up stamina to fight three days in a row. He felt...bad? No, he couldn't. He refused to feel regret for a beast. An animal. But a part of him still felt bad. He still felt anxious about it. It made him wiggle in his throne uncomfortably. He hated it. He wanted it to stop.

"(Y/N)," he called. Your helm snapped up and you looked towards him. You tilted your helm in question and he responded with a beckoning motion. "Come here."

You hesitated but stood, walking closer to him and sitting down. You were about three, maybe four feet away from him. A respectable distance. Until he beckoned you closer. You paused before you stood and shuffled slightly closer. Now you were three feet away. Megatron smirked a bit with a chuckle. "No, closer." You gave him an uncertain look and very slowly made it so you were less than a foot away from him, watching intently for the sign that you could stop. Finally he nodded and you sighed, forcing yourself to relax in your place.

You looked at the ground for a moment, and in that moment Megatron reached out and rubbed at your helm. You looked up at him in shock, but he pushed your helm down and onto his lap. You continued to stare up at him questioningly, but he ignored you. You crooned softly and he sighed. "Shh," he shushed you. "Stop. I want to pet you, so I will."

You stared up at him for a moment before purring, curling around his throne and relaxing into his lap. You purred even louder when he scratched at your chin and lent into his touch. Above you, Megatron smirked and lent back. Maybe making you his personal guard wasn't that bad of an idea. Maybe he'd get used to it. Someday.