The Siren Returns

The Army of Chaos was just having a normal day of their lives until Backbiter came back with an urgent message from Chaos. The person he is deathly afraid of is Siren. She can make him do pretty much anything she wants him to do. It is that scary. She once made him do the macarena naked in front of their enemy while the rest of the team took out the evil landlord.

Anyways when Backbiter came back with the message, he was shivering in fear. Like every second he is glancing at Siren and himself, occasionally. He said words that he wishes he would want to forget. He said, "Chaos wants us in the meeting room about his favorite planet and the enemy we are facing".

This set off the whole team except for Siren and Owl of course. The whole team has been expecting a mission for days now. They just want to go on a mission, but Chaos hasn't assigned them yet. The reason why Siren and Owl didn't celebrate was that Siren was lying on Owl's shoulder taking a nap, while he was reading a book about 'how to date a girl', which he doesn't have any knowledge about.

With that, Backbiter ran to the meeting room. The whole team left, while Owl carried Siren bridal-style to the meeting room. When the whole team got there, Owl woked up Siren. Whenever anyone wakes up Siren, they would come out screaming, except for Owl, Huntress I, Huntress II, Angel, and Charm. The reason why Owl is an exception is that he is her fiance. When Owl proposes to Siren, Chaos almost blasted him. So she has the most over-protective father. Anyways, when she woke up, she was impatiently waiting for her father, Chaos.

Unlike Poseidon, Chaos tends to spoils her way too much. He has given her a variety of weapons into any jewelry she wants. She also has a watch that creates a hologram that summons any weapons at will. She also has a closet bigger than the void itself. It is filled with dresses, gowns, cloaks, casual-wears, and so on. Her closet is so big that it would make Aphrodite, her grandmother, jealous. He has given her more power than anyone could imagine. So, she pretty much like Chaos better as her father than Poseidon, who did nothing for her, but watch her as the years progresses and make her fight her own battles. So doesn't see Poseidon as her real father, but as someone who uses her as a pawn in her lifetime because of the power, she possesses.

Anyway, Chaos enters the room with a file. This set the team happy, but the faces of Backbiter and Chaos were easily read by the team told them otherwise. So Chaos passed the team the file. The team members stepped back in fear. Siren just gave the file the worst glare she could muster. If looks could kill, that file must have been dead a million times over.

Siren then calmly asked Chaos "Father, why are we going there. You promised me to never return back there. You know what they did to me, to all of us. Some of them helped me, yes, but why did you break your promise"

"Earth is my favorite planet. My brother, Order, want to create something in his own rule. He will put everything you have known to his order and people enslaved. Just helped me protect this planet. That planet is your home as much as it is here" said Chaos "Just think about it, Siren. Think about Thalia Grace. The girl who I didn't erase you from. Her willpower is stronger than I anticipated  thus it prevented me from erasing yourself from history, my daughter."

Siren then smiled at the memory of Thalia Grace. "Okay, I will do it for ole Pinecone-face. I miss her so much. I will go farther, but I will never forgive those who betrayed me" said, Siren

The team agreed ongoing, but Chaos also wanted his daughter to enter Olympus with a dramatic entrance. So Siren began practicing her dramatic entrance. She has never been good at it. She has no desire for it. It is just too much for one use. All the Olympians have begun to use dramatic entrances when they need something. So she hates it. Hates it with a passion.

Scene Shifts (Olympus)

The gods and demigods were curious about Persephone Jackson. Some gods *cough* Apollo *cough* were drooling all over her. Though a few gods have some connections with her, like Artemis for example. Aphrodite started to feel that she remembers her from somewhere, but just can't put her finger on it. Zeus being the paranoid one wants her found, but of course that impossible since she is dead. Hades has confirmed that she is dead, but not in the underworld. Zeus is still acting like a snobby little kid, which he does most of the time.

Anyways, while the other gods are wondering who Persephone Jackson is, Artemis returned with Thalia and Iris, goddess of the rainbow and messages. Thalia brought a large gym bag full of stuff. They are unsure why they are both on Olympus, but Thalia guessed is because they wanted to know more about Persephone Jackson.

When the three females enter the throne room, they saw all fourteen Olympians. Zeus, being the drama queen he is, boomed "Daughter, we have gathered here on this day because we have decided to know more of this girl that happens to be more powerful than anyone could imagine. Now can you tell us about her life and so forth."

Thalia nodded and took out a pen. Instantly, Artemis and Poseidon's eyes widen. Ares scoff and said "Is that suppose to mean something, that is just a stupid pen-" but he was interrupted as Thalia twisted the pen counter-clockwise as the pen shot out a huge bolt of a laser. Imagine a giant laser beam being shot out of a tiny pen. That is a terrifying sight to see. Ares screams like a girl and duck as the laser misses his head. There was a large hole in his throne.

Artemis then began to ask her Lieutenant "When did Zoe's sword start to shoot lasers?".

"I don't know but Persephone did modify it a bit with the Cyclopes that made it shoot lasers. Just know this the pen is the mightiest weapon ever created." Said Thalia "Don't know how many times she said her, but it is all true." Thalia then started twisting the sword clockwise. A Bronze Greek Xiphos expanded into Thalia's hand. The weapon is called Anaklusmos or probably best known as Riptide or 'The Monsters' Bane'. Zeus was curious about these weapons as he had seen it before but just couldn't place it. Many gods and goddesses were thinking about that blade before them.

"This is Anaklusmos or Riptide as it is translated. It was Persephone's first sword. It is named Monsters bane as it was a weapon of mass destruction. Many monsters fell to this weapon such as the three furies, the Minotaur, Medusa, the three Gordons, Kronos, Hyperion, Iapetus, Kampe, Gaea, the Giants, Tartarus, Ares, Hades, Phobos and Demos, and some other monsters. It was also one of Heracles's sword he obtains from his twelve labors but was lost due to his inheritance. Only a direct descendant can wield the weapon of the sea" Said, Thalia, as she touched the tip of the sword. She then took out another weapon. This weapon was the Minotaur horn. The gods gasped at that.

"She took on the Minotaur twice. Once she was twelve and one during the battle of Manhattan where the Apollo cabin was pinned down. When she was twelve she defeated the Minotaur with her own bare hands by pulling the horn off the monster. I varieties it with Iris several years ago." Said, Thalia,

"Whose daughter is she from," asked Hera not hoping it was from Zeus. Thalia looked up and glared at Poseidon. None of the gods noticed it, but she was afraid of what might happen to her if she was to suddenly revealed herself.

"She is the last and only demigod daughter of Poseidon, a legacy of Aphrodite, Apollo, Athena, Zeus, champion of Hades and Hestia. As for her titles, it is quite a lot." Said Thalia. Athena gaped at Thalia and got up.

"What do you mean she is my legacy! How did Barnacle-Brain create her!" Screeched/demanded/screamed Athena. If she is was a bird, she would be right now. Thalia just shrugged and began telling the gods of her adventures, how she is part of two major prophecies, and her betrayal. This, however, hurts Poseidon the most as he learned that he had disowned her. He felt bad.

"Wh-what do you mean I disown her. Where is she!" Cried/demanded Poseidon. Thalia looked sadly at Poseidon and said "she committed suicide, not before everyone's mind was wiped out. No historic have documents of her. Her parents don't remember her. I kept all the last historical documents of her. The last ones. These are her achievements. And to where she is, her body disappeared as it dissolved like the mist after she died. The last person she saw was her" Thalia then pointed towards Aphrodite.

Now all the Olympians felt sad and want to build a monument to her, but Thalia forbids it. She said just tell the demigods of a black hair brunette girl who did so many things but disappeared to never returned. She was a legend only to come in need of despair. That was what Thalia wanted. Of what Persephone wanted. Now everyone in camp half-blood only remembers her as a legend, not a myth, but as an ongoing legend that kept demigods grow stronger and flourish.

That is how Persephone Jackson became the legend. They called her 'The Siren of The Sea'.