Training (with a whole lot of pain)

The next day after Chiron told the gods about Persephone Jackson, the gods and demigods arrived in time for their training course. Of course Siren was there, fighting a 1 v. 10 fight. Siren was surrounded by 10 Angels of Chaos. Siren has a spear. She been watching them on how they would react. Owl, Sparta, Slayer, Avenger, and Hunter were watching at how great Siren is. Backbiter, Huntress I, Huntress II, Grape, Fury (Pirate), Charm, Flame, Angel, Arrow, and Fletch, were fighting Siren, even though they outnumbered her, they were exhausted. Backbiter charged in with Flame. The two boys may have skill, but Flame has a lot of strength. Siren twirl around the boy like a ballet dancer and dance around the boys. The archers couldn't even shoot at her because she is just too agile. She was half way when she suddenly whipped her spear like a baseball bat and collided with Backbiter head which sends him into the stadium's stands. Flame charge by setting himself on fire. He ran a full speed, somehow he jumped over a rack of spears and swords which gave him a good advantages. Siren flipped her spear around until it transformed into a bow. She pulled onto the strings and released it. Five arrows shot from her bow. This is no ordinary bow. This is her assassin's bow. A bow that has been passed down from her ancestors.

Anyways, to the fight, she was able to knocked Flame out. That left five archers and two support group and one swordsman. Siren then put her bow back as she pulled out Anaklusmos from her hair in the form of a hairpin. She twisted counter-clockwise as it started shooting lasers. These sends massive panics from the archers. Zoe was sure that her sword didn't always shoot lasers, but she did know that Persephone has been upgrading it to have hidden secrets traps for the enemies. Zoe took aim and shoot one arrow at Siren in hoping to slow her down, but when she looked back, Siren was gone. The arrow hit nothing.

The archer and the other members of the Angels formed up in a tight circle. Siren attacked Fury so fast he could hardly see her coming at him. She was a force to be reckon upon. The gods were now seeing the true terror of destruction Siren is. Constantly changing battle strategies and battle techniques as she goes. She excel excellence in all weapons alike. With Fury out, he calmly walked back to the bench with Flame and Backbiter who patted him on the back. Siren attack the archers who with returned by firing arrows her her. Faster than anyone could have responded she summoned her bow. Her icy oceanic bow. Her first bow she used to kill the Fury, Alecto. She jumped over her hiding spot and start pinning down the archers one by one. Charm and Grape were knocked out of commission by her arrows. Fletch and Arrow were hiding under a rock and fire an inaccurate arrow. She took out a C4-explosive arrow. When the two sons of Apollo saw her arrow, they started shooting at her like crazy. Who wouldn't if they saw a C4-explosive arrow? She loaded it onto her bow and shot at the two sons of Apollo which sent them flying. So they were dragged to the bench.

That left Angel, Huntress I, and Huntress II against Siren who haven't broken a single sweat. She then summoned her favorite spear. The spear her father gave her on her thirteenth birthday. The spear is much more than looks, it can freeze people. The tips are cryonics, which means everything it touches turns to ice, snow, more frost. The three angels of chaos started attacking her mercilessly. They knew how many times they had lost to her using that spear. They either ended up as a frozen statue or pinned down by the inability to attack which she would scratch them with her spear. Zoe then attacked her by doing different tactics. Land sliding your opponent while shooting arrows at them. Zoe has only three arrows left. So she might as well take her down. So she ran towards her and loaded her arrows. She landslide before she was shaken out of her thought by a gamma sized blast. (AN: Imagine a laser beam, but with an immense energy, beam that been building inside a cannon. That blast could wipe out an entire city.) when Zoe looked back, she saw the statue of both Angel and Huntress II. They were ice statue. She facepalmed of how one person could defeat ten people.

So Siren finished the Angel training by putting her spear on Zoe's neck saying, "That's our training, ladies, and gentlemen". Zoe collapse down on the ground. She felt that with Siren training, it would make the campers stronger, but it would make them more prideful than ever.

One camper gaped and said "That's your training. I pity our training, now". The rest of the demigods nodded as some shook their heads. Then the hunter's horn was sounded off. Then a loud screeched sounded. The Romans had arrived. Then another horn, but this was a different horn. It was a battle horn. The Amazons had just arrived.

When everyone went to greet them Persephone rushed forward to meet Thalia so they discuss SG (Siren-grenade) ball. The demigods have never been happy to see them. So was the Romans. They were pulled out of their thoughts when they heard what sounded like an earthquake. When the demigods looked behind them they saw a mass of 500 million monsters being lead by Kronos, Atlas, Iapetus, Hyperion, Kronos, Perses, and other members of the Titan army. The war has indeed begun. They were interrupted when the hunter started throwing small grenade size object at the Titan army. The titan then realized it was grenade before the SG ball was activated. It lures the monster in by the Persephone's siren-speak. When the monster got close enough to the grenade, napalm heat temperature was released by the SG ball. All was left was the Titans, the minotaur, Kampe, and the two Gorgons. Medusa was destroyed in the blast by the SG ball.

Siren walked up to the Titan army and smiled at Kronos "Hello grandfather long time no see, huh. Last we saw each other, I was sixteen and you using a mortal body. Now it is time for your demise, Kronos"

"Ah, Persephone Jackson, the famous demigod who was wiped off of the course of history. Never fear my dear, today we will destroy Olympus ourselves. By taking down these demigods we may do so." sneered Kronos

"Well then, like old times sake, huh, Kron." sassed Siren. Kronos smirked "Like old time sake, my granddaughter. All or nothing. No interference"

With that, the Titan Army and the demigods parted away. Siren closed her eyes as she summons a large barrier around them. Nothing could enter the barrier, but anything from the outside could exit. Kronos pulled out his scythe as Siren pulled her spear. Kronos groaned as he recognized the spear. The spear that killed him during the second Titan war.

"You really gonna used that spear. I hate that spear" groaned Kronos as he holds tightly onto his scythe. Siren smirked as she shows Kronos her wings. Pitch Dark wings. So dark, that it rivals Nyx and Erebus darkness powers. Kronos tried to control time, but Siren flew up into the sky before doing a dive towards Kronos. She unleashed an energy blast from her spear. The blast hit Kronos dead center. Kronos was able to move out of the way. Siren then went offensive. She attacked a parried of attacks on Kronos. The demigods were amazed by how fast this girl was moving. She was so skilled she could take Chaos down.

Kronos was showing signs of weakness. He was slowing down from overuse of power and is becoming more and more tired. He couldn't even keep up with her. This frustrates him more than a mere demigod could do this twice to him already. He was so distracted that he didn't see that his scythe was thrown across the room. You could see jaws dropping. You could see Poseidon cheering for his daughter as Zeus grumbled something about Poseidon and his children. Kronos smiled at what his granddaughter is about to do. She said "Rhea is waiting for you. Let me finished you so you can see her again. You two are perfect together. I will see you later grandfather.". With a wave of her hands, Kronos closed his eyes as he faded into the void. The happy place. Not until Siren heard Kronos's last message "you will always be my favorite, Persephone Jackson".

With she closed the barrier before the Titans attack her with fury and rage, but she closed her wings around herself. Swords, spears, and hammer were heard as it broke. The Titans sacred weapons were destroyed in front of them. The Titans stepped back in fear. Siren the transformed into her sacred and most honorable animal, the black raven. It circles around the remaining Titans before killing them and sending them to the void. They died in honor.

This was only the beginning of the primordial war against Olympus. May every victory brings the world to peace.