Hidden Secrets

When the demigods saw their dead heroes and friends. They dropped what they are doing and ran toward the crowd. Though, no one notices the familiar the raven hair brunette walking into camp. They thought she might be mortal till she passed the border. The demigods were wondering who she. When Chiron saw her, he gave her a warm-hearted smile and said: "Percie my child, welcome back home."

The girl replied "Thank you Chiron, for I have yet to find one. And Chiron, thank you for remembering me"

Chiron nodded at her replied as the two began conversing in multi-languages. They switch from German to Italian, to French, to Greek, to Latin, to Spanish, and to English. The girl was speaking really fast, so fast they couldn't keep up. Only Chiron understood her by reading her face and the language she is speaking. Chiron then spoke to the other demigods "We have a guest here, make them feel welcome. And Miss Jackson, have a seat right next to me will you. You too, Mister Chase. As to how your relationship with you and your sister are. We will be telling the whole damp of these legendary heroes. But first, let's eat!"

The demigods cheered as they then picked themselves to find something to eat. The two demigods who sat by Chiron were laughing and giggling, while Chiron has an amazing face. He was quite shocked but was also astonished by Percie's actions. The only demigod who wasn't enjoying their stay at camp was David and Annabeth. Though Annabeth was crying and David was glaring at Andrew for taking his so called 'prize'.

The campers tried to bring the Angel of Chaos into their own cabins until Siren snapped her fingers which formed the mighty Chaos cabin. It was bulkier and mightier than the Zeus cabin. It was more beautiful than the Poseidon cabin. It was awe-inspiring. The demigods were gapping at the cabins as it has all the cabin in one. It was the best cabin of them, yet. Then Nico Di Angelo arrived but was shocked to see his sister. His real sister. When he reached her, he was pulled away from though as she slapped him. A real hard slap. A slap that usually means punishing someone for. That what he got. The great Nico Di Angelo was cowering in front of this girl. What a sight to see if they were to see the face of this girl in front of them, then they would be afraid.

"B-Bianca, what was that for." asked a bewildered Nico. He was confused about why she had slapped him, but the Angel of Chaos sure know why.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, NICO!  THAT WAS FOR HURTING MY BEST FRIEND NICO. YOU BLAMED MY DEATH ON HER SO TELL ME, WHY DO YOU BLAME HER WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. SHE WAS INNOCENT BECAUSE SHE WAS KIDNAPPED FOR, CHAOS SAKE! I SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN THE UNDERWORLD! TELL ME NICO WHY BLAMED HER INSTEAD OF...BLAMING ME, HUH NICO! WHY MUST MUST CHILDREN OF HADES HAVE GRUDGES THE SIZE OF OLYMPUS? YOU MUST LEARN TO FORGIVE? THAT IS HOW WE LIVE AND THRIVE HERE ON EARTH, Nico. You need to let go of the past move forward to the future." screamed Bianca as tears fell down from her face. Nico was shocked about that. He didn't even know who her best friend is. He knew her sister his entire life, but couldn't find out who the girl is.

"Um excuse me, but can you tell me who you five are" asked, Travis Stoll. As Conner continued "You guys do you familiar, but can you introduce yourself to us to up your ordinary prankster of the universe"

The girl, Siren rolled her eyes at the "Still the same prankster are you Travis and Conner, and yet you couldn't find out about the joke about your last name. You must be stupid or just humiliated at it."

"We are humiliated by it," they said in sync which creep many of the campers and some Angel of Chaos out. Some demigods tried to go into the Chaos cabin, but it would let him. That demigod is David the son of Zeus. Perseus just looked at him with a disgusted look, thinking this is his half-brother. He has to be the unluckiest hero right now.

"Avenger is Perseus son of Zeus, Hero is Theseus son of Poseidon, Hunter is Orion, Sparta is Leonidas, Slayer is Bellerophon son of Poseidon, and me, I am Siren aka Persephone Ariadne Sophia Jackson, you will learn more about me in Chiron's story. We are heroes of Olympus, but you will find no records of me. Confront Thalia Grace for she has all my last historical documents." said Siren "if not asked Chiron of my adventures, he says it the best since Jason, Heracles, Perseus and these baffoons." as she pointed to the immature sons of Poseidon. They all nodded until the immature sons of Poseidon heard the last part. Orion complained about being called a buffoon.