The Renuion of The Dead

On Olympus, the gods began their annual winter solstice meeting, but of course, no one notices another being behind the demigods. The only who noticed was Hestia goddess of the hearth and home. Hestia being the kindest goddess there is, walk up to the being and brought him to the center of the throne room. When Zeus noticed the being, he thundered (no pun intended)"WHO ARE YOU TO DISTURB THIS VERY IMPORTANT WINTER SOLSTICE MEETING"

The being just rolled his eyes and said: "Know who you are talking to Zeus for I am Chaos, creator of the universe". Instantly all the demigods and gods bowed except for David. He arrogantly walked up to the creator.

"You don't look like much, I bet you are just a fraud. You are not that powerful." Sneered David. At this, the gods and demigods were shocked at how he talked back at Chaos. Chaos replied was a chuckle. He gave a warming smile before answering back to David.

"You may be right, but I am not the most powerful being in the universe. That title belongs to my daughter, Siren, the princess and heir of the universe. Be prepared for what she may do to you if you kept acting all high and mighty. She hates it when people are arrogant. Heracles, for example, she hates him for what he did to that huntress many millennia ago. Last time she got angry, she blew up 10 planets. So tell me, how will you fare against my daughter" said Chaos. The gods were now scared that Chaos daughter is more powerful than him. David was about to retort until Annabeth Chase shut him up.

"Now I am here to tell you that a new threat has arisen. More powerful than anything you could have faced. This threat is my brother order. He wants to enslave all of you and destroys this world as we know it. I will send my angels and of my daughter. If anyone here hurts, threatens, challenge, or dares flirt with my daughter or her fiancé, they will feel my wraith. Good day, people" said Chaos as he summons a portal. He walks towards it as it disappears. A note fell on Zeus head attached to a rock. (AN: do you get this pun. Zeus is a rock head. Remember that Zeus was switch with a rock before he was devoured by Kronos so that makes him a rock head). His brother and sisters snickered at him. Some of his immature sons *cough*Hermes and Apollo*cough* were full-blown laughing at that their father.

Zeus grumbles some really colorful words, that is not for a baby to hear. He passed the note to his daughter Athena to tell him what the note said. She began to scan through it until she smiles at it. So she read the note out loud so everyone could hear it.

"Dear Immortals, Olympians Gods, Gods, Goddesses, Demigods, and other beings,

This is the Angel of Chaos, we will be arriving shortly. If you see a few flying meteorites or comets headed towards Olympus, please for all the good there is here on earth, BRACE FOR IMPACT! Now for who I am, my name is Siren and we will be arriving in thirty-seconds so please brace yourself. Please note that we will be revealing ourselves.

- Sincerely, Siren the Dark Angel of Chaos, the princess of the Universe, daughter of Chaos, heir to the Chaotic Throne, and the commander of the Angels of Chaos.

P.S mother Rhea would like to send Zeus a little parting gift. She says you were her rock head. Hestia is her favorite."

Zeus brothers were snickering at the last part. They just always like to make fun of Zeus every time they have. Suddenly they saw fifteen meteorites and two comets headed towards Olympus. The gods and goddesses slowed down the impact of the collision of the meteorites and the comets before they kill someone. When they hit Olympus the blast was so intense that dust was flying everywhere. One comet was still headed towards Olympus, but it was spinning with so much speed that the Olympian was afraid it might drill a new hole in the Olympian throne room. When it was a centimeter away from the ground it revealed itself. They saw the comet opening itself. A figure stepped out of the comet.