Chapter 11 'Pained'

Author's Note:
From now onwards, I will post the next part when the part which is already posted will cross the votes of the previous one. For example: if the previous part have 10 votes and after that when I post another part and it cross 10+ votes then I will update the new part on the same day.

Quite good idea ehh ? ;)

Anyways Let's begin the Chapter

Third Person's POV:

After leaving the house he went towards him car and started the ignition. Red eyes, wet cheeks and with shivering lips, and bloody hands. He was looking like a mess.

He was driving the car madly, it's a advantage that it was 6am in the morning that's why no one was there.

He stopped the car at a cliff, he was feeling suffocated but still he remain seated. Calming his rapid heartbeats he start crying while pressing his head on the steering wheel.

He still remembers how she snatch her away from him.

He really did love her and now he don't think so he can love or trust anyone again

..

Seated on the mandap, he was waiting for his bride. NO, just thinking maybe she has changed her mind and she don't want to marry him.

A person can hope right ?

But there she is descending the stairs and her lips were pulled in a pretty smile, looking not less than a angel he looked at her with hatred and why not ? Of course because of her he can't marry the love of his life.

Taking his eyes away he stared at the fire, no one knows how much he is in pain. Seeing Swara as his bride.

So, engrossed in his thoughts he never realized she was made seated beside him and she was shyly looking down.

He still remembers how much of a bitch no sorry WHORE she is !

How she blackmail him into marrying her, how she threatened him.

He don't know what to do ? He don't want to marry her, for God sake he can't love a girl like HER.

He came in his senses by the priest voice telling him to stand up for the 'pheras'

His heart was breaking no it was bleeding, he can literally feel that he is dying while breathing is it possible ?

Before he can take the last phera with her.

There was a loud noise from the entrance and a girl came running and shouting because her whole body was light up with a fire and looking into Sanskar's eyes she said "I love you Sanskaar"

Episode End !

Sorry for the short update anyways something is better than nothing right ?!

So please please do share your views and I will reveal the remaining past soon !