Chapter 20 'Nightmare'

Note:
Hey ! Guys am so sorry for not uploading, idk what to say ? I have been a mess, my family was a mess. Everything everything damn thing is going wrong. We are going through a tough time and all I need is your prayers. Guys pray for us. Because of this thing even I didn't even able to give my last exam which was scheduled for today. Anyways, I'm uploading this part because it is the only way I can take my off the things which is happening right now !

...

Third Person's POV:

And he realized that in the midst of hating her, he fell for her HARD.

Holding her close to his heart, he found solace for the first time after many days, how ironic right ? After taking someone's peace, he is feeling peaceful. He thought bitterly.

One thing he learned that life is not about revenge it's about forgiveness but sadly he learned but it's too late the damage is already done.

Looking down at her, her lashes were still wet from crying, her pink cheeks were more pink. And her lips were now pale.

On the day after their wedding, she was practically glowing and now exactly after 6 months. She is now pale.

Pleading, begging for him not to do anything.

Tears itself fell from his eyes, coz now he is feeling her pain maybe not because the pain she went through was undescrible.

Sighing, he picked her in bridal style and went towards the bed and made her pay on it.

Sitting by her side, he was staring at her like he wants to memorize every inch of her face. From that small beauty mark on the side of her forehead to the small cut beneath her lips.

He is finding everything, everything beautiful so beautiful that he start tracing his fingers on her cheeks.

Its so damn surprising that 10+ days before he was hating her and now he is loving her madly,

Hate and love are completely opposite feelings, but they share the same passion, same insanity.

And now when he thinks he start loving her when she took care of him.

He don't know how many minutes no maybe hours he sat there lost in his thoughts and he don't know when he slept.

!•••!

He woke up hearing her cries, he immediately sat up and look at her and there she was sweating,shaking and crying.

She was murmuring "No...No..Am sorry Sanskaar ...No..no" she started crying more loudly.

He cupped her face and wipes her tears and start consoling her "Shhhh ...Swaraa no one is hurting you shhhhh"

He immediately hugged her and finally after some more crying she finally stopped.

Clutching his shirt with her fists, she was sleeping like a baby.

And maybe she finally feels peace for the first time in her life.

...

Recap:
Maybe next Chappy name 'Recovery'.

And guys tell me do you want more suffering for sanskaar or is it enough ?

Did you like the epi ?

Don't forget to like and comment ❤