Chapter 25 'Star Date'

Third Person's POV:

Its been two days since he gave her the yellow flower and two days since she became his friend.

He can still feel her hesitation but guess it will take time and he don't want to hurry. He knows he have hurt her way beyond imagination. She has only seen his hatred, he wants her to feel his love too.

A bedsheet on the terrace, chilly night and the blanket of stars. Its their Star Date.

Folding the letter he wrote and a blue flower. He hurriedly got up and hide behind a pillar and saw her coming.

••

After reaching the terrace she looked at the beautiful arrangement in front of her she smiled.

Her eyes came to a sudden halt and when she saw a flower and a note, she smiled and sat on her toes and sniffed the flower.

Smiling to herself she opened the card

Swara, That day when you smiled after reading the Note I felt like the luckiest man of earth do you know why ? Because that was the kind of smile I was hoping for. That sparkle in your eyes, the way your lips stretch in a full blown smile, I love it and I was so glad I was the one who made you smile like that.

Writing a letter to you has become a source of communication for me, I know I have wasted seven months of our marriage but from today onwards I will not waste a single moment. I will make you smile, I will make you laugh.

Blue Flower Conveys Promise. Swara, I promise I would never let any tears escape from your eyes, I will never let that smile turn into frown and I Promise I will love you forever.

Yours,
Sanskaar

Shaking her head, "Am I in heaven ?" she thought

"I can literally feel myself flying" she chuckled at the thought. And realized that somebody is standing infront of her. She looked up and found him staring at her adoringly.

Eyelock, they didn't have to said any words because their eyes were exchanging words they didn't know existed ❤

"Swara" without breaking eyelock he called her

"Hmm" she hums

Sitting on his knees infront of her he nervously asked "Will you spend this night as a date with me ?"

A small voice in her head said No But her heart won

"Yes"

He smiled and interwined their fingers while sitting beside her "So do you like star gazing ?" he asked

"Like ? I love it" she said hiding her excitement.

"Y'know Swara I don't know anything about you. So, let's play 7 questions"

"7 questions" she asked

"Yeah 7 questions, but before that let's eat"

Right on cue her stomach grumbled and she looked at him sheepishly and he laughed out loud.

There at this moment she couldn't help but looked at him thinking is this really Sanskaar ?

Episode Ends !

Recap: Next Chapter Name 'Confessions Under The Stars'

Did you like the epi ? So finally much awaited past will be revealed in the next update

Also check out my new book

I Can Feel You - I bet You Won't be disappointed ❤

Don't forget To Vote And Comment ❤