Prolouge

A woman was in a ship, looking at the ocean bay, as two babies coos as she sings a lullaby to them. 

Ariel seems to be totally happy of her daughters as she was excited to celebrate the birth of her children, but she will see the world she knew , the world of the Merpeople, even to reuinte with the King of Atlantica, King Triton.

Even though they had their differences between Human and Merpeople, it took her amount of courage to prove that she was destined to become a human and leave him and her older sisters behind. 

Eric beams with total pride as she and Eric waited for the arrival of King Trition, for him to actually meet his granddaughters for the first time.

Ariel said, "I'm actually quite excited of having Dad to come celebrate the birth of Melody and Harmony. 

It would be emotional for him to know that he's a grandfather now." 

Eric nods at his wife's excitement as he was also looking forward of seeing his father-in-law once again.

The Mighty King rose as she and Eric sees the Sea King, as he saw the two babies as he cupped them, as they smile at him.

With pure happiness, the Sea King pulls out his Trident to make a beautiful rainbow, to mark the occocation of the birth of the children.

The babies cooes at the Sea King as he said, giving them something to remember him by. 

"My presious Harmony and Melody, I'm giving you both these lockets, so in the bottom of your hearts, will always remind you that you are both part of the Sea." 

The Lockets shows a image of the Sea castle, showing the mermaids swimming around as the proud parents beamed with the imagry of the present. 

As the King was about to give the lockets, a tenctale came out of the blue, grabbing Melody and Harmony out of their parents' grasp!

"Harmony, Melody!" Ariel gasps in shock and fear for the children.

"A party!" A woman declares in evil laughter, as Sebastion, Ariel's childhood friend and advisior to the King gasp, "It's Ursula's evil younger sister!" 

"Mind if I join the party?" She said, cuddling the babies as it angers the Sea King, "Morgana! Unhand the babies or I'll-" 

Morgana said, "Uh, uh! You wouldn't want anything happened to the babies don't you? Well, Ursula would've love to come, but something came up.

Oh yes, you killed her! 

But no matter, once I get the Trident, I would take over the entire ocean! And It's not a bad day, isn't?"

Ariel wouldn't stand it, as she grabs the sword from her husband's leash, as he yelled, "Hit the Deck!" 

Morgana drops down, with Harmony still intact, as Eric manages to grab Melody back safety. 

"Melody! Where's Harmony?" Ariel asks, as Morgana said , escaping with the baby, "This isn't the end, Trition, this is just the beginning!" 

Trition yells to his men, "After her! She has Harmony!" 

The men quickly swam as she disappears with an eheoes of her voice, "You'll never find me or your daughter! 

But I'll find you and your presious granddaughter!" 

Trition said, "We will not rest until that woaman is vanquished! Find her! Find Her!" 

At the end of the day, Trition gave the bad news to the parents, "I'm so sorry, they both vanished. We'll keep trying." 

Melody plays with the water, as Ariel cries, "No, sweetie no! We have to get Melody away from her! 

I already lost one daughter, I'm not going to lose another. Until Harmony and Morgana is found, Melody can't go into the sea... either do I." 

Flounder, said, "But Ariel, if you don't tell Melody that she had a sister, would she ask?"

"Flounder, I would not let Melody know anything about her sister, or Merpeople. " 

The King was sad that he wouldn't see them grow up. 

"Daddy, you know that this has to be this way. Melody can't know about you either. If Morgana was anything like Ursula was, she wouldn't give up. " She said, handing the lockets back to her father.

Respecting his daughter's concern, he said, "Very well, Ariel. You'r e right." 

As he was leaving, he whispers to Sebastiain in secert, "Sebastion, you would watch over Melody." 

The crab gasp in shock, "Me? Ahh!" 

The Prince and Princess walks towards their castle home as baby Melody watches from a distance as the Sea king tosses both lockets into the depths of the sea .

AN: I don't own The Little Mermaid 2 : Return to the Sea, or its charaters. The character I own is my OC, Harmony.