Chapter One: A disastrous party

Sebastian 

I still can't believe it. It has been twelve years since Ariel forbidden Melody to go the sea, even though she goes underneath the Sea Wall.

It kinds reminds me of how Ariel was when she was a Teenager, when she still was a mermaid, living in the castle.

"I am too old for this! A crab my age should be retired, enjoying the ocean!" I mumbled as I dove down to the sea, "Not babysitting another teenager." 

As I went down, I went in search of the young princess. 

That is when I saw her, collecting seashells, along with her dolphin friend who was helping her. 

"Melody!" I cried, trying to get her attention, but she heads straight up to the surface, as she breathes happily as she climbs to an nearby rock, as I sigh.

"Oh, hey there, Scuttle, Sebastian, what's kicking?" She asks us, as she was shuffling her collection.

Scuttle, said, "Kicking? Don't rush me." 

I groan, "You know what is kicking, young lady. Now come on, you're going to be late for-" 

She continues to ignore me as she splashes into the water . 

She giggles at me as she apologizes, "Sorry about that, Sebastian." 

I said, "Melody, child, how many times I had to say this to you? It has strictly forbidden-" 

She finishes me, mocking the same speech that I had given her the last twelve years, "Go beyond the Sea Wall, which is the discard of the rules, don't you know?"

I was angry at her, as I said, "Stop mimicking me. You know how much this mean to your parents, Melody." 

Melody shrugs, "Awe, Sebastian, I just can't help it. I just love the Sea!" 

She jumps into the water again, as I yell, "Wait just a second! You're just like... 

Like your mother. And it would be great to finally reunite with your twin sister, Harmony."

Melody

Ever since that Sea Wall was built, I long to be in the Sea. Something tells me that I was meant to be there, and I do felt something was missing, something like a part of my life was missing, even though I don't have the words to describe it.

Most of my time, spending in the water, I feel like I had fins, and collecting seashells meant something special.

My dolphin friend found another shell, as I look at it, it look pretty. I gave it a thumbs up as I continue looking for more seashells.

As I continue on my search, I notice something sparkling in the distance. 

With excitement, I swam deeper as I saw two lockets were covered in sea dust mud.

With curiosity mind, I decided to check them out later.

Morgana

Twelve years. It took me all those years to try to get Undertow big again, and made Harmony believed that I was her mother that raised her since she was a baby.

"Uh, Mother, you seriously try so many times of getting Undertow back to normal. King Triton's magic would backfire on you." She groans as she was watching from the distance.

"You and me both kid. Honestly , I didn't sleep for a week." The tiny shrimp shark agreed with her.

"Would you both just trust me, I know I can get this right." I said, as Harmony swam away in case of a destroyed potion attempt.