25

Wow, I haven't updated in a hot minute, sorry about that. I felt like I just did lol. I promise I will be more active. Also, the drama is being postponed to the next two chapters cause I changed my original plan.

Fiffany sat on Austin's bed as she watched him pace back and forth. He had been like this since he had seen Dylan. Fiffany did have to admit that the girl the boy had a crush on was really pretty. They seemed to just fit. "Why did I kick her out?" She heard Porter mumble under her breath. "That was stupid. I should have been nicer."

"Austin." The girl spoke up. He turned to look at her. "Don't beat yourself up. You didn't kick her out. She left, but you were harsh. I get that you're mad. The girl doesn't deserve it."

His hands flew up to his face as he rubbed it. Austin was frustrated. Infuriated. No matter what he did he couldn't pull himself to talk to Dylan. She was his. Not Ed's. Fif had been telling him for the past few days that he was coming to a random conclusion. She had tried to knock some sense into him, but he just wouldn't listen. Porter knew that she was most likely right. It still didn't mean he was wrong.

There was always a chance.

A chance that Edwin was with Dylan. That they were dating. That they were happy together. That he couldn't make Dylan happy. 

Austin's hands left his face. His brown eyes caught Fiffany's. She carried a slight frown on her face; her expressions full of sympathy. A frown formed on his face, but his was full of defeat. "Yeah, but she should have ca..." He stopped before he continued his statement. Fiffany raised an eyebrow at the golden-haired boy. 

"She should have called?" A smirk danced on the girl's face. Dylan had not stopped texting and calling Porter, but he ignored her. In fact, he complained about it because supposedly Dylan "couldn't take a hint". But he wanted her to call. He wanted to talk to her. Fiffany kept telling the boy to answer the calls. The two needed to work out their problems. Austin couldn't hide forever. 

"Fine, say it." He muttered at the waitress.

"I told you so." She picked up Austin's phone from his bed and handed it to him. He pulled it out of her hands. Dylan popped up on his screen. He still hadn't changed his home screen of her. His finger tapped on the phone app. His contacts filled the screen. His favorites soon appeared. 

Ring

Ring 

Ring

"Hey,"

...

"Yeah, I've been good. Sorry about ignoring you and for earlier today. Um, I wanted to know if we could talk. Just me and you."

...

"Ugh yeah. That works. It'll just be you, right?"

...

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then."

The boy hung up the phone and turned to the girl who still sat on his bed. A bright smile spread across her face. Excitement danced in her eyes. She thought she had just fixed a blooming relationship. Well, she did fix something. "So? What's happening?"

"I'm meeting Ed in the art room tomorrow. Supposedly he has something to show me." He sat down in a chair across from the girl. A pout covered her face as she listened to Porter speak.

"You were supposed to call Dylan." 

Austin shook his head towards Fiffany. "No, I want to talk to Edwin first. Then I'll talk to Dylan."

A sigh escaped the girl's lips out of frustration with the boy. "Fine, but you can't ignore her forever."

His brown eyes flashed down to his home screen on his phone. A slight smile tugged at his lips. "I could never." He whispered to himself.