Chapter 30 - Monkey D. Luffy the Great Debater

Hey guys!, sorry I was a little late this week. I am caught up with the reviews so now... YOU CAN REQUEST AGAIN!

We have a few reviews so:

Phonenix on Chapter 29

'I actually really like listening and watching people talk about something they love XD'

Me too and I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter

Icekat-Druid on Chapter 29

'Aw that was cute! Wow, just realized I haven't reviewed in a while. Your chapters never disapoint though! I think its funny that Luffy like the dog constellation, it's kind of random but I think it works well lol. Also I can just imagine everyone's confusion when Luffy orders them all to come to the deck, after all its rare that Luffy declares a captains order. Anyway, well done, as always it was enjoyable to read and I look forward to more chapters. Thanks for writing!'

You are so kind ugh, I really enjoyed writing this chapter though so I'm glad you liked it too!

Alright, this will be in a school AU because I honestly can't think of a way for pirates to debate so here we go, This is for Phonenix and I hope you still like it.

--------------------

It was a stressful morning for the captain of the debate team at Grand Line High.

Robin was thinking hard, her team had a tournament for Cross eXamination debate or CX.

"I don't know what to do Nami-san, we had our teams but Sanji-san has dropped out."

It was a difficult situation, Nami, the co-captain of the debate team was thinking as well. There was supposed to be three teams going to the tournament.

"Okay we just need to figure out who is going to be Usopp's partner," Nami said confidently as she looked at the registry for the tournament.

' Grand Line High School CX Debate Entries

Team 1: Nico Robin and Mikan Nami

Team 2: Cutty Flam and Tony Tony Chopper

Team 3: Shotto Usopp and ____'

The two girls looked up at each other.

"We have until Friday to turn this in so we just need to find someone," Nami said and Robin nodded, they just needed to think about this.

--------------------

It was lunchtime and Nami and Robin sat at their table.

Very quickly their close friends joined them.

First was Vinsmoke Sanji, President of the Culinary Club

"Hello Nami-swan and Robin-swan, how are you lovely ladies today!"

Sanji said as he unpacked several bento boxes for the ladies since he wouldn't dare let them eat school food.

Then it was Cutty Flam a.k.a Franky, the President of the architect club and Chopper, the health club vice-president.

"Hello bro and sis, today has been a SUPER! day." Franky said as the rest laughed at their friend's usual speech.

"Have you guys have Usopp a debate partner yet?" Chopper asked the ladies as he got comfortable in his seat.

Nami and Robin looked at each other, Nami sighed.