Chapter 37- The Exorcist of Monkey D. Luffy

First of all, i'm sorry for being a crap writer (this took me forever to write because I can't write horror) but i tried...I guess. After this i should post bi-weekly or monthly depending on the circumstances. I love you all and thank you for reading

And I just turned 18 on the July 20th whoo!

So let's go on to the reviews!

ama_tsuki_myu on Chapter 36

Just like how heine-sensei teaches leon with torte~

-That's from the Royal Tutor right?

William Sloan on chapter 36

No...Don't end! This is really good!

-Aw i'm sorry but all things must come to an end at some point. I plan on writing more after this so don't worry :). Thank you for liking my story though!

00-SilentObserver-13 on chapter 35

that's basically luffy dense in a majority of (normal/common sense) things but unexpectedly intelligent in all the ways that count especially when it comes to the people he cherishes

-Yeah that's what makes Luffy so special :)

00-SilentObserver-13 on chapter 36

thanks for the double update it was nice of you :) as always thanks for all the much appreciated hard work and effort you put into this story. This one was cute can't wait to read what you come up with for the next one.

-Thank you! You are always so nice! I hope this one was scary enough, I never done scary stories before so hopefully this will be good!

phonenix on chapter 36

Okay, this was too cute. My new favorite XD Can you do another one, but with Chopper? It's fine if you don't :)

-Aw I would but I don't really want to repeat chapters so everyone can have a different story to read, hope you understand UwU. Thank you though.

kyuuo on chapter 35

super

thank you

luffy knows his Friends really well

- I'm glad you liked it since this was made for you!

Icekat-Druid on chapter 36

Welcome back from hiatus! It's cool that you're heading into college, I'll be starting soon too, I wish you luck!

Also these were cute as always, I especially liked the lie detector one, it was such a sweet heart to heart! Also I suck at math lol XD I actually got the answer wrong in that question! I didn't realize there were two bento boxes, so I thought there were only 8 rice balls then -4 4... Then I really there were 16 rice balls and I felt kinda dumb lol. And that is why you be sure to read the questions carefully lol.

Anyway, thank you again for writing, I enjoy reading these as always! Keep up the great work!

Aw Icekat you are so nice, thank you for welcoming me back. Same to be honest I never read the word problems fully so like I end up making small mistakes but thank you for always reading!