Chapter 17: Port of Awa

"The Empress..." Yona trailed off.

"Has escaped?" Mamoru's face turned even more serious.

"Yes..." Airi's brown orbs filled with terror. "It happened all of a sudden.. they say. The carriage bursted into blue flames and the empress reportedly escaped while the carriage was on fire."

"Where was she last seen?" Mamoru questioned.

"On the cliffs just passed the borders of Kou and Kouka."

"Alright..." Mamoru brushed his hand through his hair and sighed.

"We will help you find the Empress!" Yona suddenly exclaimed. Mamoru turned to the group and opened his mouth to protest.

"You won't convince this stubborn princess once she makes up her mind. So accept the help," Hak said while sipping tea with the priest. Mamoru sighed once again.

"Fine.."

"Excuse me... But I need this herb.." the priest pointed at the book. "It's only found on the cliffs of Awa. As well this herb and this herb.." the priest flipped through the pages.

"We can go pick it. Shin-Ah and Kija has sensed another dragon there, so we can kill two birds with one stone," Yoon said.

"Thank you. I've marked the pages about the herbs I need," he gave the old-looking book to Yoon.

"Thank you," Yoon bowed as he accepted the book.

"Princess and us will be responsible for gathering all the herbs while finding the other dragons. We will also see if we can find any information regarding the Empress's whereabouts," Kija said.

"Alright. Thank you once again," Mamoru bowed before heading towards the door. "If You need anything please don't hesitate to call me or any of the servants. I some duties to attend to."

-

Wandering in the forest, a purple haired female with and elaborate robes roamed. Her (e/c) orbs proceeded with caution as she scanned the area for any signs of life. 'With these robes, people will recognize me immediately. I need to find a store that sells different clothes.. But I didn't expect for (Y/n) to activate her powers even when I'm in control of her body.. Well it benefits me anyways..'

A smile graced itself onto the other (Y/n)'s lips as she hears the sound of waves far in the distance. Covering her mouth with her sleeves she proceeded to go where the sound was coming from.

And that's when she stumbled upon a city by the sea. (Y/n)'s eyes scanned the area before twinkling in delight.

"Perfect." Then she jumped off the cliff with the robes floating gracefully behind her.

-

"Is that the port city?" Yona asked while looking off into the city by the port.

"I've never seen the ocean before," Yoon exclaimed.

"Awa port of the Earth tribe. I never thought I'd come here again," Hak reminisced.

"You've been here Thunder Beast?" Kija asked.

"Yeah. Gramps brought me here a long time ago," Hak said. "Which reminds me..." An image of girl flashed into his mind, but her facial features were fuzzy. Her sword was on her shoulders as she extended a helping hand to him.

"Does it feel like the dragon is here?" Yona turned to Kija.

"I can defiantly sense it, but his presence is jumping everywhere so it's hard to know where he is," Kija sweatdropped. "I feel dizzy just following it.."