Chapter 6

“You’re serious aren’t you?” I asked.

“I am not leaving you alone on Friday; it’s just not going to happen. And what better way than to reveal our relationship, because I’m telling you now your friends are going to have to accept it, I’m staying in your life now. Because I am not letting you leave mine” he told me. I looked straight into his eyes again…I couldn’t help it. They were just so brown and beautiful. I blinked and snapped out of it because my phone went off again. Owen was still holding it, it was my ex. He read the screen. I was dreading what it would say. I watched Owen’s facial expression change as he read through it. I guessed he came to the end because he put my phone down and stood up. He turned away from me and put both hands on the wall. I stood up as well, but I stood behind him.

“What did it say?” I asked quietly. He stood still for a moment but then he turned around; he had a few tears running down his face. He pulled me close into a hug.

“I’m going to kill him when I see him” he said.

“Why what did it say?” I asked as I leaned back to look at him, he was angry.

“He can’t treat you like that! He can’t say that! He basically said that you were a whore and that you don’t deserve anyone other than him!” he exclaimed.

“But that’s true I don’t!” I said as I pulled away from him and turned away.

“Excuse me!” he said as he pulled me back around to face him.

“Well its fucking true isn’t it. I am an ugly, idiotic bitch who isn’t good enough for him, let alone you!” I said hysterically.

“Don’t you dare, don’t you dare!” he said as he looked at me.

“Don’t what? Tell the truth, because that’s what I’m doing!” I shouted and turned away again.

“That isn’t the truth, that isn’t Elle. That isn’t you that is what he has made you.” He said.

“No. This is me” I said as I turned round to look at him.

“How can you even say that? I don’t understand why you believe that at all!” he shouted.

“I’ll tell you why! The one person I was stupid enough broke my heart and then wanted me back, I accepted. He told me all this stuff about how I was a bitch and everything. Then…then” I cried, I had tears running down my face.

“Then what?!” he asked.

“He... he hurt me. He abused me, he made me do stuff I didn’t want to do!” I screamed as I burst into tears. I collapsed and just sat on the floor in tears, I had my head in my hands. I felt a hand on mine. I looked in front of me and there he was looking right at me, crying. I calmed down and just hugged him.

“See what I mean it’s my entire fault, this is why I cut myself. This is why I shouldn’t be here, this is why I have to die” I cried. He looked at me, placed his hand on my face and shook his head.

“You are not going anywhere. No where at all. Because if you die, I die. I meant what I said; you are not leaving my life you mean to much to me.” He said sternly. I looked at him and shook my head.

“I don’t deserve you.” I said and looked down. He placed his hand under my chin, gently lifted it up to see my face, looked into my eyes and said:

“Yes. You. Do.” I didn’t say anything I just put my arms around him and hugged him. We sat there for a while, just hugging we didn’t move.