Chapter 9

Kate pov :

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door, who could that be by this time

Deciding to ignore whoever is behind the door by getting comfy hoping the person leaves.

Not having the pleasure of returning to sleep because of the consistent knocking on the door I groan angrily plodding towards the door to have an intense conversation with the pesky individual behind the door.

I pull the door open to find grandma dressed in her workout gear with her irate stare directed at me.

Oh, moon goddess training I forget about the training today because I was hoping she would forget all about it but I guess not.

"Good morning grandma, how was your night?" I ask innocently opening the door wider to let her in.

"Don't, we have training go get ready," she states refusing to take any step into the room.

"Okay ma," I say closing the door at her face while stuffing a yawn with my hand.

I enter the closet deciding to skip bath until after training.

I pull together a black sports bra, black matching leggings from my new set of clothes then pair it up with a colored jacket and black sneakers.

Satisfied with my look I walk out closing the room door behind me facing the angry look on her countenance " let's go I was able to get the map of the mansion

Satisfied with my look I walk out closing the room door behind me facing the angry look on her countenance " let's go I was able to get the map of the mansion. Here is the training room" she says showing me the map pointing towards a little box circled in red marker with a letter under indicating the training room.

We follow the direction on the map, once again this mansion is so big.

We got to the training room in no time.

The room is beautiful with exercising equipment everywhere, this place is well equipped with things unknown to me but I am willing to try every piece of equipment here

Ma places her bags on the bench by the corner of the room before stretching her hands and legs " let start with cardio" she announces clapping her hands together in an ordering manner.