Chapter 41

This past week has been so stressful with everyone busy going about the coronation arrangement.

Aunty Melanie has been of great help, very cool and friendly maybe that is the reason she and my mum were best friends but no one knows anything about the legend yet it is for security purposes because you can't possibly trust anyone, don't get me wrong I trust my girls and everything but I made a promise not to let anyone know.

This week has also been great I get to spend time with my girls and if you are wondering Becca is back and she had a great time, Ethan's parents loved her, she will be a wonderful Luna I can feel it.

Today is the coronation and I am so nervous not only am I going to be the Luna queen but also get to see my father and brother since every other pack is invited.

But the good news is that the king's pack accepted me as their Luna queen and it means a lot.

I haven't seen Lawrence for a week now because of its custom for the soon-to-be Luna queen to be separated from the Alpha king until the coronation.

It driving me crazy not being able to hold him, touch or hear his voice, och' maybe I am feeling way too much because of the mate bond.

"Kate over here " Grace calls bring me out of my thought.

I am currently in the royals clothing shop helping my girls choose a gown since Ma, Elisa and aunty Melanie decided to choose my gown and I can't possibly argue with them.

"yeah I am coming you don't have to yell," I say laughing.

I Walk into the changing room to find Grace wearing a blue off-shoulder long gown reaching her feet with lace long hands and a long cut reaching below her hip" so what do you think ?" she asks twirling around.

"you look gorgeous in that gown but the coronation color is black with a mix of any other color," I say raising my eyebrow.

"I know, it's just so beautiful and I am getting this gown for maybe a date or something, " she says awkwardly.

"Whatever you say but I hope that date is with Jack, " I say with a smirk.

"Grace have you seen ...omg you look beautiful, " Lillian says looking at Grace with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous am sure Jack will fall on your feet after seeing you wearing this gown," Becca says with a wink.

"Thanks, girls," Grace says blushing slightly.

"but you are not wearing that to the coronation, right? " Becca asks looking through the gowns she and Lillian brought into the dressing room.

"no, I love this gown so I am taking it," she says smiling mischievously.

I wonder what she is up to "enough of the talking because will have things to do and places to be " Becca says clapping her hands.

"bossing Becca is back, " Lillian says with a dramatic sigh while we all laugh.

I miss this.

~~~~~~~~~~

"hurry up girls " Elisa yells coming into my room, she decided to bring some makeup crew and hairdresser to do mine and the girls' hair and makeup even when I insist on doing my own thing she refuses saying we should look our best.

"Kate your gown is here okay," she says leaving the room.

The girls left after doing our makeup and hair, we got dressed in our different gowns (picture below).