Chapter 49(THE END)

Kate pov:

"she's here," Ma says fear lacing her voice.

The clouds grow darker by the minute, blackbirds flew from the clouds surrounding a particular spot then a lady with white long hair and black dress step through the forest.

Her eyes were white and big black feather wings on her back, she gave a signal and a bird flew resting on her wrist.

This unknown creature gives me goosebumps, eyes focus on us with a devilish smile

She walked towards us, power radiating from her, her every step sending fear into us and she knows it because our smile never flutters.

"Who are you?" Lawrence orders no sign of fear but of confusion and anger.

The unknown creature laughs like she heard the funniest thing ever" you deeply hurt my feelings Travis " she says before glancing at elder Mathias with a smirk " it seems like you didn't do your duty effectively"

"but not too worry I can help with that," she says walking confidently towards us "I am the goodness of darkness and it so splendid to be in front of you all"

She walks towards me staring into my eyes with distaste and anger, she uses are index finger in lifting my chin " I was thinking, instead of killing you why don't I give you a chance, join me" she says maliciously.

"with your strength, we can build an empire together, because I see a girl who deserves more and not just these pitiable feelings," she says in disgust.

"I can never fall for your devilish schemes, " I say harshly "I will pass because I rather not end up like you, bitter and a total scumbag " I spite coldly.

Her finger digs into my skin drawing blood out, I hiss in pain while Lawrence growl in a warning for her to release me " you better think twice before I end your life and this time you won't resurrect" she says maliciously bringing my chin higher, I could feel the aching of my bones.

I wrap my hand around her hand on my chin digging my claws into her skin.

She releases her hold slapping me so hard the air knocks out of my lungs, I fall on the ground clutching my face feeling the hotness of the slap which will surely live a scar for a few days.

Lawrence growl angrily going for the attack but was pulled back by elder Mathias.

She picks me up with a smile on her lips" it looks like I have to teach you how to show respect "

She claws my stomach making me hiss from the pain "Kate holds on for a few minutes " Tiara informs me sadness lacing her voice.

"what going to happen in a few minutes? " I exclaimed.

Before she could reply I felt pain run through my body from the claws digging into my sensitive flesh " I love hearing you cry in agony, it gives me joy" she said laughing.