Exchange

*Smashes button intensifies* Bye Bitches, I'm going but I will take the people most important to me.

Love y'all💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch, and I was roaming the halls without Mel nor Jaden; I have told them to eat without me because I wasn't going to the cafeteria today. Why? Because I'm on the hunt for an idiot. I need to know what he's been telling the people at this school about me in my absence if he mentioned the kidnapping. Well, let's just say he's screwed.

I walked through halls and classes, but he wasn't there. I even went to the supposed bench that was his, but he wasn't there either. I started to get a bit worried, he knew Adrien came to school today, because he asked someone and they said they saw him today. So where is he?

I walked through the empty halls, everyone was either in the cafeteria or in the classroom. I passed class by class and no Adrien. I then passed the library and stopped in my tracks. A thought came to my mind, what if he's in there?

'No, no. Adrien? In a library? That's impossible.' Was what I thought, but I could at least check to be sure.

I walked into the library and saw no student there, except the kids that volunteer here that is. I walked through the columns that were filled with new books and resisted the urge to go check them out (which by the way, was difficult). I was here on a mission, and that mission was to find the idiot Adrien Rider.

I was about to give up too, that was until I saw him in the last column, which was U.S history and took out a book. I watched how he took out the book looking all focused, to be completely honest. It kinda freaked me out on how he looked so focused. Like, Adrien is never focused, never. Well, excluding everything that relates to me. For some reason, some sunlight entered the library, and Adrien was in front of the sunlight, making him seem like he was shining/glowing; making it inevitable for me to blush a bit on how he looked in the sunlight.

"Hunter?" He said once he noticed my presence. "Hunter!" He said and came running to hug me, his embrace was warm and gentle as always. I snuggled into his chest subconsciously closing my eyes and letting a small smile show, but then I opened my eyes immediately and pushed him off me once I realized what I was doing.

"Don't Hunter me. I have a bone to pick with you," I said with a rather irritated tone. He only cocked his left eyebrow and pointed a finger at himself.

"Me?" He said innocently.

"Yeah, you," I said. "What have you been telling people in this school? Why are they all so happy to see me, and are actually talking to me? It creeps me out. I don't want to talk to them." I said, he only looked at me for a few seconds and then "Ohhh" like he knows what I'm talking about.

"It's a secret," he said winking at me. Now it was my turn to cock my right eyebrow.

'Secret? What secret?!'

"Adrien, tell me," I said a little deeper. Making my voice sound a little intimidating. He only smirked.

"No." He simply said, not taking me seriously.

"Adrien, I swear to God-," I said, but he interrupted me.

"What? It's not like you can hit me, we are in school, you could get suspended and you don't want that." He said, and he was right. I can't hit him, I could get suspended and I don't want that.

"Just tell me this," I said to him.

"What?" He said, his smirk never leaving his face and that scared me a little, I knew he was up to something.

"You didn't tell them I was kidnapped, did you?" I said, and he blinked a few times before answering.

"I would never do that to you or Melissa Hunter. Besides, even if I do do that, your parents and hers will hunt me down and most likely kill me, or beat me until I can't talk anymore. It was pretty difficult for them not to let the public know about you guys, so I won't say anything. It's not my place to do so," he said to me, I just sighed in relief.

'Good, he's not that much of an idiot as I thought.' I thought, but only one question now roamed my mind. And that was, what did he tell them?

"Ok, now im curious on what you told them," I said, averting my eyes to not look at him and caressed the back of my neck. Now I feel a little embarrassed about suspecting him like that.

"Do you really want to know?" He said, his smirk was still there when I glanced at him. I nodded.

He walked closer to me, making me take steps back; we kept on doing this until I hit the wall or maybe another column of books. I averted my eyes from him, I didn't want to look at him, I was still embarrassed from earlier. He put a thumb on my chin and pulled my head to the right, making me look at him. I quickly averted my eyes to the floor. I could feel the blush decorate my cheeks, he was so close to me right now, it was ridiculous.

"How about an exchange?" He whispered gently into my ear, his breath softly touched behind my ear and my neck, making me shiver and flustered.

"What kind of exchange?" I whispered back to him, I felt the smirk that has formed on his lips as he heard me. He was enjoying this, he liked making me like this; he liked making me all flustered and submissive to him, even though he was good on hiding it.

It was like a game that was called "How to make Hunter flustered" or "How to fuck me up". Maybe not the second one, but I hate feeling like this.

"Oh, I don't know." He said playfully, he knows what he wants from me, but he's teasing me again. "Ah, now I know what I want." He said and now pulled my waist towards him, our bodies now touching. He leaned a little closer to me, our lips only a few centimeters apart.

"You could give me a kiss".

~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for y'all today! I hope you guys liked the chapter. And enjoyed my prank earlier hehehhee.

I was thinking, looks like many people liked the smut scene from the Halloween party. Do you guys want it back? If so, comment here and I may or may not put it in the last chapter.

Happy Easter everybody! And today is the day Jesus came back from the dead, if you didn't know.

Have a blessed day, and see you next time in

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND! XD

I love in a heartbeat😍